Gaming Nintendo Perks

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
But, this is why I do not understand your comparison.
Oil panic is one of the dual screen Game & watch games. And 12 years older than BALL.
Construction is completely different and so are MOST Game & watch games.
As I understand, the Multi Screen versions are even more fragile than the normal versions and of lesser quality. That's why I found the Club Nintendo re-issue of Ball unappealing because it feels even more fragile than my Oil Panic!, which should be inferior in build quality. My Ball's (that sounds weird) plastic creaks when I lightly bend it. Oil Panic! doesn't creak when I try to do that. That's what I'm talking about.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As I understand, the Multi Screen versions are even more fragile than the normal versions and of lesser quality. That's why I found the Club Nintendo re-issue of Ball unappealing because it feels even more fragile than my Oil Panic!, which should be inferior in build quality. My Ball's (that sounds weird) plastic creaks when I lightly bend it. Oil Panic! doesn't creak when I try to do that. That's what I'm talking about.
You are assuming build quality is bad because of the plastics cracking?

Welcome to the eighties man!
But seriousely,
My unit is solid as a rock ( as solid as the original that menas )
No cracking, flimsly buttons, screen rough edges etc.
Really deserves a place on my G & W display.

I only played a short amount of time with it offcourse but, it's really solid.
What version to you have? Did you get it via the Ninten do Program?

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the Deluxe Digital Program has been extended so that you can get points until April? I read that on a Zelda website but I havn't seen that anywhere else.

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well we can say goodbye to the club nintendo loyalty program smh

Well I hope the new version will be better than this current version.

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say Goodbye to Club Nintendo Loyalty Rewards Program

If you happen to be a member of Club Nintendo, then it's time to go clear out your Coin balance.

Nintendo on Tuesday announced plans to shut down the loyalty rewards program after more than six years. Members earned Coins by doing things like registering products and completing surveys, which they could spend on rewards like downloadable games, Nintendo posters, and character figures.

Nintendo didn't specify why it's shutting down the program, but the company apparently has something new in the works, as it promised to launch a new loyalty program "at a later date."

As The Verge points out, Club Nintendo was never a huge success in the U.S. or Europe. It's a different story in Japan, however, where members could nab perks like limited-edition games and handhelds. The program is shutting down globally, so we're sorry to pass along this news if you're a happy member.

"We thank all Club Nintendo members for their dedication to Nintendo games and their ongoing love for our systems and characters," Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America's executive vice president of sales and marketing, said in a statement. "We want to make this time of transition as easy as possible for our loyal Club Nintendo members, so we are going to add dozens of new rewards and downloadable games to help members clear out their Coin balances."

You can still sign up for the program and earn Coins through the end of March, and redeem prizes through June. Nintendo promised to add a number of physical reward options and downloadable games for members to choose from next month.

As a peace offering, Nintendo is planning to offer the Flipnote Studio 3D software to members for free in February. The software lets you create 3D animations and exchange your creations with others. Anyone who creates a Club Nintendo account before registration closes on March 31 will be eligible to receive this software.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2475396,00.asp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2KV8MHRJlQ