Nintendo Switch Online NES and SNES for May 2022 revealed

More retro games are on the way to Nintendo Switch Online. Headlining the handful of NES and SNES titles right at the tail-end of May is Pinball for the Nintendo Entertainment System, alongside Congo's Caper and Rival Turf! for the Super Nintendo. These three games are available now for subscribers to any tier of Nintendo Switch Online's service. Those in Japan can expect to see Umihara Kawase instead of Congo's Caper in the lineup.

Tiger21820

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo3dscentral.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh don't mind me
Just playing Link's Awakening DX on my Anbernic WITH achievements, all sorts of customizations AND LINK CABLE EMULATION (Though Link's Awakening DX doesn't use the link cable aside from the Game Boy Printer)!

Oh wait, this is about NES/SNES games? Darn it!

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh don't mind me
Just playing Link's Awakening DX on my Anbernic WITH achievements, all sorts of customizations AND LINK CABLE EMULATION (Though Link's Awakening DX doesn't use the link cable aside from the Game Boy Printer)!

Oh wait, this is about NES/SNES games? Darn it!
I actually still own my physical cart of Link's Awakening DX which I beat on a GBA back in 2001 while in high school. I'm probably showing my age, lol.

Reactions: Tiger21820

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already