Hardware Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Goes Up For Sale

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Goes Up For Sale, Sells Out Almost Immediately

It was live on Amazon for less than 30 minutes.

An Amazon listing for the controller emerged shortly thereafter, and earlier today it went up for sale (via Wario64). Despite costing $70, it appears to have sold out in less than half an hour. The item is now listed as "currently unavailable," with no indication of when there will be more.

So what. I have more time. I will wait this fall to buy one if 3rd party is actually permanent supporting. I am not worry about anything at all. I just sit back and relax until this fall. No hurry.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
people really are fucking stupid for paying that the price will be cheaper in a few months or there will be 3rd party ones available also cheaper peeps just be impatient :lol:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

geodeath

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't remember any console selling out of controllers on day 1. I'll just pick one up the day it releases, or shortly before

That kind of shows how important people think it is to enjoy their Switch, in direct contrast to people shouting "not necessary, you got joycons brotha!"

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for that, i kinda hope Nintendo will end up just making softwares. Just like the amiibos it's only part of their selling tactics, and Im tired of playing this game.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suspect it will end 30 days or so after Splatoon 2 is released, which I believe is slated for mid August which kind of sucks because fall is extremely busy for us with school, scouts, fundraising and enjoying the outdoors.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Outlets are reporting that it ends by Autumn. If it lasts longer for free that's even better!
Autumn isn't a specific month and November is still part of that season.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I never said it was.
It would help if you didn't short answer your post. Because it did in fact look like you said it was amazon exclusive.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

That is correct but chances are that Nintendo will try to jump on charging as soon as everything is ready according to them.

EDIT: Is anyone getting Bomberman at launch? And if so, why? I'm not sure if I will but it's Bomberman.

Last edited by ,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really interested in Bomberman but not at the price at launch. I'll get it when it's <$20 like 1, 2, Switch.

I'll get that game in 1, 2, years too lol

Reactions: 2Hack

WiiuGold

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is correct but chances are that Nintendo will try to jump on charging as soon as everything is ready according to them.

EDIT: Is anyone getting Bomberman at launch? And if so, why? I'm not sure if I will but it's Bomberman.
I pre order it . I use to play them all the time back in the day . It only cost me 39.99 :) not bad .

Reactions: 2Hack

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It would help if you didn't short answer your post. Because it did in fact look like you said it was amazon exclusive.
I really didn't. You just don't know how to read, not my problem. It was short worded the second time because I thought you actually read my reply properly. When someones says they don't believe so it doesn't mean the opposite.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really didn't. You just don't know how to read, not my problem. It was short worded the second time because I thought you actually read my reply properly. When someones says they don't believe so it doesn't mean the opposite.
Me and another user both misunderstood what you posted so are you saying we both don't know how to read?

Rather than acting defensive you could just write out more so there's no misunderstanding.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and another user both misunderstood what you posted so are you saying we both don't know how to read?

Rather than acting defensive you could just write out more so there's no misunderstanding.

Yes, you both don't know how to read. I'm not being defensive because I have nothing to defend over?

7d6612104cce1c3837e2611810c64b30.png

Not really hard to understand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...