Nintendo will be debuting the first trailer for the Super Mario movie next month

djskadjsklajdklasjdlkas.png

Next month, we'll get to see the first look at Nintendo's Super Mario film. With an imminent release in April 2023, details about the movie have been scarce, beyond a star-packed cast list, which sees Chris Pratt cast as the voice of Mario. On October 6th, at New York Comic Con, a teaser trailer will debut, giving fans a glimpse of what the movie might be about, or look. The Super Mario Bros. film will release in theaters on April 7, 2023.

:arrow: Source

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the timing, it makes sense. I guess Nintendo is almost ready for the big reveal... and then Mario will look like this:

Here's hoping Illumination will actually nail it on the first try. Paramount surely didn't get Sonic right the first time.

gangster's paradise, but this one is so much better:

• Haha
Reactions: HarveyHouston

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, the mario movie made by the people who put the least effort into their movies. The movie everyone is totally excited for and not the one that everyone pretty much forget is even a thing until they get reminded of it.
EDIT:
it's still a lot better than what you can come up with.
Boots taste good?
God this dude. He's like "Stereotype: the commenter." I mean seriously, who still unironically argues "its better than what you can make" as a real actual argument against criticism. I can shit in my hand and use it to draw a picture better than you can, but that doesn't mean my drawing isn't still shit, and anyone and their mom (including you) has every right to tell me that, regardless of whether or not they can draw better. And bootlicking!? Do you even know what bootlicking is!? Or did you just read on twitter and think it sounded good. Agreeing with a random comment is not "bootlicking" just because it disagrees with you XD

Last edited by samcambolt270,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: And a Magic-S Pro 2