Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
Just to confirm, if I use this version, I get the benefits of the OP's mods and the boot animation, if used with Wiiflow?

Many thanks to you all for your efforts
With this mod you get the boot animation whether you use Nintendont or Wiiflow to load the games.
You may specify a custom text color by placing the color's hexadecimal RGBA value in "apps\Nintendont\textcolor.ini". (For example, "0000FFFF" is BLUE)
If there is no textcolor.ini it will check for the average of color components of the first pixel of the background.
If the average of the color components is greater than 128 then it will use black text, otherwise it will use white text.
Also you can use a custom background by placing a background.png in your Nintendont folder.
This is what Mr Mysterio's Mod can do :)

.:Vicious:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone confirm if Metroid Prime PAL works with Nintendont Mod (v344) on a NTSC WII U?
The game freezes (black screen) after you confirm the 60hz option but works fine in 50hz mode.

The special features I'm using is force widescreen, Wii U widescreen and force progressive scan.
Game iso is uncompressed. maybe my iso is corrupted?

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone confirm if Metroid Prime PAL works with Nintendont Mod (v344) on a NTSC WII U?
The game freezes (black screen) after you confirm the 60hz option but works fine in 50hz mode.

The special features I'm using is force widescreen, Wii U widescreen and force progressive scan.
Game iso is uncompressed. maybe my iso is corrupted?
I tested it out with Mr. Mysterio's Mod and "regular" nintendont
For both the widescreen hack is working fine but forcing progressive scan causes the black screen.
The mods have nothing to do with it :)

But I'm on pal Wii U...

Last edited by send0r,

.:Vicious:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tested it out with Mr. Mysterio's Mod and "regular" nintendont
For both the widescreen hack is working fine but forcing progressive scan causes the black screen.
The mods have nothing to do with it :)

But I'm on pal Wii U...
Thanks for your reply.
Probably is a general issue that affects all models.

Too bad for me :(
I really want play the pal version.

gta1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
348 ready

when you say "up" and "ready" im just wondering what im doing wrong I cannot update manually or automatically. When I click the link on the first page where i used to be able to update the dol (not since 341) it goes to a page with a bunch of random codes and letters/numbers/symbols. Is there a new link for the updated dols or should I give up on this mod and go back to the original :( im used to seeing luigies face when i load it up and dont want to go back to to plain original version

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
when you say "up" and "ready" im just wondering what im doing wrong I cannot update manually or automatically. When I click the link on the first page where i used to be able to update the dol (not since 341) it goes to a page with a bunch of random codes and letters/numbers/symbols. Is there a new link for the updated dols or should I give up on this mod and go back to the original :( im used to seeing luigies face when i load it up and dont want to go back to to plain original version
just use the internal online updater
or the link in my sig: http://nintendont.gxarena.com/themes/boot.dol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

link in OP fixed too

Reactions: VinsCool

gta1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just use the internal online updater
or the link in my sig: http://nintendont.gxarena.com/themes/boot.dol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

link in OP fixed too
internal updater does not work it cancels and returns to the settings menu. this link you provided is the same as the one i used to use it does not work it takes me to a page full of random symbols and letters

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
can anyone else confirm this link takes them to a download page? that way i know for some reason it is an issue only for me
Right-click on it and "save as..." will download it.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I just want to leave this here:

Mastermod isn't synced with official revisions anymore. I mean, there are missing features, like BIOS with Mcemu OFF and SRAM writing with Mcemu OFF.

I don't know why, but something isn't properly done here :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1