Hacking Nintendont

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure that your USBLGX is the latest version as I was having this problem and as soon as I updated all my nintendont settings in USBLGX worked fine. Also autoboot enabled should make nintendont load the chosen game automatically without having to select it again in nintendont.

I'm pretty certain it is the latest version. Unless the built-in updater no longer works?

EDIT: Double-checked. I am running the latest version available through the USBLGX built-in updater, "Built Jan 20 2015" Rev1233. Nintendont autoboot is enabled in USBLGX's settings. I'm still getting the prompt to choose between USB and SD and to pick a game when loading a game from USBLGX as the front end.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty certain it is the latest version. Unless the built-in updater no longer works?

EDIT: Double-checked. I am running the latest version available through the USBLGX built-in updater, "Built Jan 20 2015" Rev1233. Nintendont autoboot is enabled in USBLGX's settings. I'm still getting the prompt to choose between USB and SD and to pick a game when loading a game from USBLGX as the front end.

R1239 is the latest , look at Cyan signature for the latest

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country

You have an outdated version man, go get the latest from his sig

EDIT: Ninja'd

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R1239 is the latest , look at Cyan signature for the latest

You have an outdated version man, go get the latest from his sig

EDIT: Ninja'd

Alright, I'll give that a shot and see what happens.

EDIT: Issue resolved. Rev1239 fixed whatever seems to have been the problem. My only remaining issue is that my games seem to be stuck in a 16:9 ratio, but I think I remember reading that is an ongoing issue anyway, especially with HDMI adapters for the Wii.

cybercuate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If Multiplayer works with this adapter is unknown. Prior to 1 week ago it wasent tested at all. sence then 2 others have asked about it. neather was able to get it to work they booth had very different thing happen but could not get it to work. Try changing
MultiIn=1 to MultiIn=2
I only expect rumble to work on the first controller.
if that dosent work try changing
Rumble=1 to Rumble=0
to disable rumble compleatly.

Nintendont does not currently support usb hubs.

thanks now check this...

New_Dual_for_Ps2_Psx_To_Pc_Usb_Controller_Adapter_Converter_634546495700009761_2.jpg

Let's say Left port is 1 and right port is 2

HID test v6 detect the controller on Port 1 (port 2 nothing happens in HIDtest)

app-zFmDz.cs.png
(BUT) in Nintendont I can ONLY play when I plug the controller on PORT 2 (port 1 does nothing in nintendont)

(tested in both USB wii)

this is my new controller.ini

[PS2 Controller]
VID=0810
PID=0001
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
DigitalLR=1
MultiIn=2
MultiInValue=01
Power=6,10
A=5,20
B=5,40
X=5,10
Y=5,80
Z=6,08
L=6,01
R=6,02
S=6,20
Left=5,06
Down=5,04
Right=5,02
Up=5,00
RightUp=5,01
DownRight=5,03
DownLeft=5,05
UpLeft=5,07
StickX=3
StickY=4
CStickX=2
CStickY=1
LAnalog=0
RAnalog=0
Rumble=1
RumbleType=0
RumbleDataLen=05
RumbleDataOn=01,00,00,7F,7F
RumbleDataOff=01,00,00,00,00
RumbleTransferLen=05
RumbleTransfers=1

still no multiplayer... and I dont use the wiimote when trying this, even if I do, the result is the same... no multiplayer beyond the wiimote P2 and PS2 P1

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My only remaining issue is that my games seem to be stuck in a 16:9 ratio, but I think I remember reading that is an ongoing issue anyway, especially with HDMI adapters for the Wii.
there are two widescreen option:
the one which affect the video (called WiiU widescreen) if you are on WiiU
the one which affect the game's rendering engine (called Widescreen patch) working on both Wii and WiiU.

if the game image seems stretched, enable widescreen patch (to compress the screen so it looks normal after being stretched by your TV) or set your TV to 4:3 (to have black bars on the sides) or if you are on WiiU disable the WiiU widescreen option.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unable to force video settings through Wiiflow. Tried on Butt Ugly Martians. Also Cocoto Platform Jumper. Forcing video is definitely broken with Wiiflow. FIX94 or AbdallahTerro please look into this.

SlappyTheDummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone. I'm using Nintendon't with satisfaction , it never got issues for all the games I played on it, except for one game: Ikaruga.

So here it is the issue: it does play no music in game for every stage, I can hear only the robotic speech o SFX on the menu and during gameplay but no music. So I checked on youtube in case , maybe ikaruga GC it doesn't have music ( but of course it sounds strange a game it has no soundtrack at all ) , also I checked Nintendon't compatiblity list and it reports no issue with Ikaruga (USA). So that's why I reported this issue here.

The version of Nintendo't I'm using is 2.277 (no master mod ) and I launch it directly from homebrew channel. Honestly I don't remember what region is my iso of ikaruga anyway his ID is GIKE76.

Also I have no other problem with this game it goes 60 fps , everything seems perfect but this music issue. What it could be worng ? I use the default settings but only use MCemu (with default size ).
Maybe a bad dump ?

The other games I played seems all to work correctly with sound such as Luigi's Mansion , F-zero GX , MKAGP 1 & 2 , Wind Waker , etc. Also anyone encountered this issue before me and could , please , help me ?

EDIT: I'm using a 4.3E Wii (modified with bannerbomb).

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi everyone. I'm using Nintendon't with satisfaction , it never got issues for all the games I played on it, except for one game: Ikaruga.

So here it is the issue: it does play no music in game for every stage, I can hear only the robotic speech o SFX on the menu and during gameplay but no music. So I checked on youtube in case , maybe ikaruga GC it doesn't have music ( but of course it sounds strange a game it has no soundtrack at all ) , also I checked Nintendon't compatiblity list and it reports no issue with Ikaruga (USA). So that's why I reported this issue here.

The version of Nintendo't I'm using is 2.277 (no master mod ) and I launch it directly from homebrew channel. Honestly I don't remember what region is my iso of ikaruga anyway his ID is GIKE76.

Also I have no other problem with this game it goes 60 fps , everything seems perfect but this music issue. What it could be worng ? I use the default settings but only use MCemu (with default size ).
Maybe a bad dump ?

The other games I played seems all to work correctly with sound such as Luigi's Mansion , F-zero GX , MKAGP 1 & 2 , Wind Waker , etc. Also anyone encountered this issue before me and could , please , help me ?

EDIT: I'm using a 4.3E Wii (modified with bannerbomb).

Ikaruga's IDs AFAIK are GIKE70 (NTSC-U), GIKJ70 (NTSC-J)
Maybe you should try another iso?

Oak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has someone updated USB Loader GX to support WiiU widescreen option?

SlappyTheDummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't find anything related to it. So I don't know... maybe someone hex edited the ID? Or something? Is your iso exactly 1.35 GB in size?
Not exactly... it is 1,4 GiB (1.459.978.240 byte). What program do you use to verify IDs ?

EDIT: Sorry , my bad. I readed wrong the ID , it is GIKE70 and not GIKE76 XD. Also I checked the size on my USB pen I using for Nintendon't and I discovered I'm using a shrinked iso.
Now I'm converting it to full , I'd let you know if the problem persists.

Reactions: sideskroll

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll try. But anyway the ID i posted to what regions it refers ?

The E in the middle in the ID tells you the region. in your case it is NTSC-U (America)
There is Also J, NTSC-J (Japan and other asian countries)
And P, PAL (european countries)

Those are the main ones, there are some exceptions but not many.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue. Is the throttle in Defender supposed to be backwards? Half press R=go, full R=not go. Been like this since I can remember

SlappyTheDummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I tried converting the shrinked iso to full one but the problem persists. No music :( Now I'm downloading another one that seems to have the correct file size.

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    x65943 @ x65943: They booted me from the mod team since I voiced I would be voting for the Libertarian candidate...