Hacking Nintendont

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's quite nice that the audio is static free in OoT/MQ now. Thanks, Nintendont team! I've been having an itch to play 'em again..maybe I'll give the latest version (whatever it is by then) a thorough test in a day or so.

elconejotres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
In some point Phantasy Star online 3 card revo will be playable on nintedon't? I'm not requesting just asking because this and Ep 1 and 2 would be amazing with the custom servers don't you think? P.N. 03 is marked as working in the compatibility list so is not freezing in the last boss door anymore?

Edit:
I'm using now a GC black controller with USBloader GX last rev and I can't make the thing rumble in any game even the rumble option in Skies Of Arcadia is gray any advice?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In some point Phantasy Star online 3 card revo will be playable on nintedon't? I'm not requesting just asking because this and Ep 1 and 2 would be amazing with the custom servers don't you think? P.N. 03 is marked as working in the compatibility list so is not freezing in the last boss door anymore?

Edit:
I'm using now a GC black controller with USBloader GX last rev and I can't make the thing rumble in any game even the rumble option in Skies Of Arcadia is gray any advice?
as far as i played the game both pn.03 and avatar still have some random freezes every now and then they never freeze on the same exact spot.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you dont need to do anything else with the game, it should just work, both the pal and ntsc version are working fine for me.

elconejotres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
as far as i played the game both pn.03 and avatar still have some random freezes every now and then they never freeze on the same exact spot.

Thanks for the info any advice of why the GC controller don't rumble? the same controller with the same games rumble fine with DM and DML it's driving me crazy!!!!

sabykos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The save doesn't even show up in my SD card....

That's strange. Have you enabled Memcard emulation in the settings?
Further: Disable OSReport and Log in the settings, just to make sure.
Check if your iso is clean at redump.org.
Try a different SD Card /USB device.

Falcon92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I still have this issue with RE4 Pal, it says on the list that it works but it doesn't go past the "accessing memory card" on my end.
I tried my rip on dolphin also and it seems to go through ok.
Can someone here confirm?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
im on the wii and it sayd no fat drive or usb:/game was detected but i have them both'

Is your USB formatted as FAT or FAT32 and are you sure the "games" folder is in the root? the games must be in their own folder inside that one and named as game.iso (for example /games/Twilight Princess/game.iso)

Also, make sure you have the usb connected in the bottom port.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That's why aprefer USB devices... highter format cluster, highter speed.
I've been using a Class 10 32GB SDHC card since Saturday, and I must admit I've not had a single issue so far. Everything has been loading at roughly the same speed as from USB.

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v1.35
Add support for multiple saves in a single memory card file.
Add support for selecting memcard size.
Prevent disc reads beyond the end of the buffer.
Check for controller.ini.ini if can't find correct file.

I recommend backing up any memory card files you care about before using this version until it gets some mileage.

Edit:
Also, do not change the memory card size once you've created a file. Bad things can happen. Should probably put some size checking into the code.

Edit2:
Larger memory card sizes mean smaller amounts of memory available for Cache.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1