AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I updated wiiflow mastermod today adding "native control" to GC Game Settings
I need a couple of testers to check if this works since I don't have the hardware to test myself, tia
ok here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7mwahmptydt0z1/boot.dol?dl=0
updated theme
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k03utsund6mu8jt/Carbonik Abz.ini?dl=0
check game settings page 4

332ow7r.jpg
Also available for 1076 mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mmtcwwyl0uw58z/Wiiflow1076-Mod.7z?dl=0

ShadowFlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
r190 indeed fixes Triforce games but there's one strange thing - Triforce games won't boot with two GC memory cards inserted (on a GC-compatible Wii of course), with just one (first) card inserted MKAGP1 boots but F-Zero shows JVS error 12. r178 ran F-Zero with cards in both slots just fine.

Also about those shrunk ISOs - there's a reason to use them - for example i use SD card for GC games for just one reason - nintendont doesn't support NTFS/extX or any other FS that allows file sizes bigger than 4Gb, which can lead to troubles running Wii games from HDD - some games have glitches when you convert them to split wbfs format.

Reactions: cvskid

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So DMtoolbox allow us to convert an ISO from shrunked format to 1:1?
No. It doesn't convert back to full ISO.
Raw = only rename, do not convert or change the format. Raw = untouched.

if you load a compressed ISO, it will stay compressed (untouched/unchanged), only the name and path will be set correctly for you.

I get the error : To run GameCube games with Nintendont you need to set your 'Main GameCube Path' on the first partition of the Hard Drive.
My hdd has only one partition how do I fix this so the GameCube games work on my Wiiu?

It says this in USBloaderGx
In Nintendont it says fs error 12 shutting down and it restarts the wiiu.
If nintendont says "File system error" it means it didn't find games on the first partition of your drive and/or your first partition is not FAT32.
And if USBLoaderGX tells you that you need to place games on the first partition, it's probably because your drive has multiple partitions and you didn't use the first one.

It could be a hidden partition, or a partition incompatible with your OS (linux partition, restoration partition, etc.).
go to : Start > run > compmgmt.msc
then go to drive manager and look at your drive, it will have more than one partition.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Agent under fire ntsc full game played on 190 no issues found

Except it has the worst ending in all videogames ever, not even credits lol it seems the game was left unfinished or something cmon atleast a credits roll would be nice...

truelovetat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
r190 indeed fixes Triforce games but there's one strange thing - Triforce games won't boot with two GC memory cards inserted (on a GC-compatible Wii of course), with just one (first) card inserted MKAGP1 boots but F-Zero shows JVS error 12. r178 ran F-Zero with cards in both slots just fine.

Also about those shrunk ISOs - there's a reason to use them - for example i use SD card for GC games for just one reason - nintendont doesn't support NTFS/extX or any other FS that allows file sizes bigger than 4Gb, which can lead to troubles running Wii games from HDD - some games have glitches when you convert them to split wbfs format.

Do all 4 triforce games work for you? I'm still getting MKGP2 freezing on me at the "place your face here" screen. MKGP1 and AX work for me on 192, Virtua Striker(GVS46E) doesn't load for me using 192. Also the only setting I have on is mem card emulation set to 251.

t_jay17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. It doesn't convert back to full ISO.
Raw = only rename, do not convert or change the format. Raw = untouched.

if you load a compressed ISO, it will stay compressed (untouched/unchanged), only the name and path will be set correctly for you.

If nintendont says "File system error" it means it didn't find games on the first partition of your drive and/or your first partition is not FAT32.
And if USBLoaderGX tells you that you need to place games on the first partition, it's probably because your drive has multiple partitions and you didn't use the first one.

It could be a hidden partition, or a partition incompatible with your OS (linux partition, restoration partition, etc.).
go to : Start > run > compmgmt.msc
then go to drive manager and look at your drive, it will have more than one partition.

I checked that and it shows as 1 fat32 partition logical drive

underdog1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank for the help. With the right order structure found nintendont my games. i tested baldurs gate dark alliance and super smash bros melee. melee has black screen and nothin happend. i dont know why. its in the right order, its a iso, its called game.iso etc. dark alliance works fine but i cant play with my usb ps3 controller or my usb ps1 controller. the only controller they work is my wii usb controller on my wiimote. usb/controllers/all controllers are in there and usb/controller.ini for my ps3 controller but they dont work. my hid test works fine and let me believe thats no problem to play with it, but it dont work. moreover i dont know how i can see the vwii and homebrew, wiiflow, nintendont etc. on my tv. i see everything only on my wii u gamepad. i tested another resolution and the cinch cable from my old wii instead of the hdmi. thanks and greets from germany

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank for the help. With the right order structure found nintendont my games. i tested baldurs gate dark alliance and super smash bros melee. melee has black screen and nothin happend. i dont know why. its in the right order, its a iso, its called game.iso etc. dark alliance works fine but i cant play with my usb ps3 controller or my usb ps1 controller. the only controller they work is my wii usb controller on my wiimote. usb/controllers/all controllers are in there and usb/controller.ini for my ps3 controller but they dont work. my hid test works fine and let me believe thats no problem to play with it, but it dont work. moreover i dont know how i can see the vwii and homebrew, wiiflow, nintendont etc. on my tv. i see everything only on my wii u gamepad. i tested another resolution and the cinch cable from my old wii instead of the hdmi. thanks and greets from germany
what version of nintendont are you using? latest is 193 from what you said i dont think you are on 193.

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont actually decreases lag in games that have bad lag for example spyro enter the dragonfly, I was playing it on dios mios and the games lag would spike but that's not dios mios fault because the game normally has lag spikes everywhere even on gamecube. But with nintedont I noticed that lag was decreased a lot. Not a perfect 60 fps but very smooth. Anyway speaking of spyro enter the dragonfly, the game does not detect the memory card. (and yes I have native control on)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nintendont actually decreases lag in games that have bad lag for example spyro enter the dragonfly, I was playing it on dios mios and the games lag would spike but that's not dios mios fault because the game normally has lag spikes everywhere even on gamecube. But with nintedont I noticed that lag was decreased a lot. Not a perfect 60 fps but very smooth. Anyway speaking of spyro enter the dragonfly, the game does not detect the memory card. (and yes I have native control on)
native has nothing to do with memory card, it has been said lots of times

native is only gc ports

mcemu on emulates the memory card while mcemu off reads the real card.

cetygamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hey, guys. I have my 2009 PAL Wii (Family edition or smth) which doesn't have any ports for GameCube Controllers and MemCards. So I tested my Logitech Rumblepad 2 gamepad via HIDTest and successfully configured it (here's ini file btw). Now, with that step done I ran Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex game and started playing. But the game crashes after I finish any 3 levels (doesn't matter which levels). It just stops downloading data from usb device (my HDD has activity indicator). I use latest version of Nintendont and NTSC version of the game compressed with DiscEX (-c mode) and emulated MemCard of course (that damn new Wii type). So, problem could happen cuz of every thing. I have no idea from there I should start to fix this problem.
My HDD is Seagate 250 GB FAT32 with 32kB cluster size.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I checked that and it shows as 1 fat32 partition logical drive
that's your issue !
You need a primary partition.
a logical/extended partition is not working with nintendont.

You confounded "primary" with "first".
USBLoaderGX message is "To run GameCube games with Nintendont you need to set your 'Main GameCube Path' on a primary partition.".

Primary is a state, not a number.
HDD partition table can hold up to 4 primary partitions.
if you need 5 partitions on the drive you need to create logical partitions inside an extended primary partition, which can hold additional 4 partitions inside it. (like sub-partitions).

example :
4 partitions:
[primary][primary][primary][primary]

or 7 partitions
[primary][primary][primary][extended : [logical][logical][logical][logical]]

What you have:
[extended : [logical]][empty][empty][empty]

what you need:
[primary][empty][empty][empty]

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey, guys. I have my 2009 PAL Wii (Family edition or smth) which doesn't have any ports for GameCube Controllers and MemCards. So I tested my Logitech Rumblepad 2 gamepad via HIDTest and successfully configured it (here's ini file btw). Now, with that step done I ran Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex game and started playing. But the game crashes after I finish any 3 levels (doesn't matter which levels). It just stops downloading data from usb device (my HDD has activity indicator). I use latest version of Nintendont and NTSC version of the game compressed with DiscEX (-c mode) and emulated MemCard of course (that damn new Wii type). So, problem could happen cuz of every thing. I have no idea from there I should start to fix this problem.
My HDD is Seagate 250 GB FAT32 with 32kB cluster size.
on latest version you mean 193 right?
does your hdd have some sort of sleep mode?
you should always try full isos for best compat dont shrunk them especialy if you have a 252gb hdd...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC