Hacking Nintendont

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity as I'm file system coding ignorant. Is really that much harder to allow us to use NTFS for playing GameCube Games from? I know that NTFS has file permission and stuff but how much harder would it be to include support for it?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations Nintendont on 1k pages and nearly 20k posts. We are the most posted thread on GBAtemp

now hopefully there's not a 20k post cap per thread because that would be hilarious.

Now back to Topic

Reactions: JoostinOnline

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ok. Having a problem that could be related to nintendont (?)
Now im new to wii/wii u modding so here we go:

Ive seen alot of people are able to run nintendont from cfg loader. Im running cfg mod 70.65 and cannot manage to get gamecube isos to load. There is no option to select nintendont anywhere. I can see the gc isos which are in the game/title of game/game.iso format. I can use nintendont by itself and load the isos fine (except soul caliber 2 which black screens?)

Nintendont is in sd/apps/nintendont/boot.dol

Cfg is in its own folder which is apps/CFG/boot.dol with config and other files located in the usb-loader folder on sd root.

What im i not doing? Tried for over a hour using different versions of cfg and nintendont. Nothing changed. Has to be a simple fix. Please help.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Having a problem that could be related to nintendont (?)
Now im new to wii/wii u modding so here we go:

Ive seen alot of people are able to run nintendont from cfg loader. Im running cfg mod 70.65 and cannot manage to get gamecube isos to load. There is no option to select nintendont anywhere. I can see the gc isos which are in the game/title of game/game.iso format. I can use nintendont by itself and load the isos fine (except soul caliber 2 which black screens?)

Nintendont is in sd/apps/nintendont/boot.dol

Cfg is in its own folder which is apps/CFG/boot.dol with config and other files located in the usb-loader folder on sd root.

What im i not doing? Tried for over a hour using different versions of cfg and nintendont. Nothing changed. Has to be a simple fix. Please help.

Your using a very old version of cfg

check here http://homebrew.svalas.net/

Reactions: MRDOCA

MeowTheMouse

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I hope this works, I converted my FAT32 partition into primary and my NTFS into logical. I don't have my Wii U to test this, but I'll update my testing here, someone might find it useful in the future.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like a stupid question, Is it at all possible to go online with PSO in Nintendont? I have no idea if it's been asked before or what the census has been.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Holy shit this is the longest thread I've ever seen anywhere. Yet I haven't even tried this out yet as my HDD is NTFS.
Please add support for that :P

I guess I should convert my HDD but I don't play enough GC games to bother backing everything up in order to format it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu