Hacking Nintendont

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
does it matter, im only asking how do i control the courser using a controller re read the hole thing and you will understand what im asking
I don't mean to be a grammar nazi but I've read your post 3 times and still don't really understand what you're asking. The lack of punctuation and spelling mistakes means it reads like an illegible stream of text.

What's a hand courser? Do you mean cursor? I see no reason why a Pro Controller shouldn't work the same as a regular controller.

Reactions: VinsCool

dreimer

Trophies
Website
www.dreimer.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, am I the only one with some quite bad video problems with activated GC BIOSes? I use it on my WiiU PAL and GC works nicely in theory. But as soon as I provide the three GC BIOSes it boots up into the GC Logo with lagging animation, distorted colors and green vertical stripes and after the logo it just hangs normally. Sometimes it even starts to play the first sound of the game, but this is it. I can set the Video parameters to ANYTHING but it won't fix it at all. At first I thought this is due to the fact that this feature still is very basic, but after I saw a few videos in YT with good looking animation and the good looking Triforce BIOS I started to wonder. Any idea whats wrong? Here are the checksums of my BIOSes: ipljap.bin: 00cff6ae2938bb37ef355385add3dc16 / iplpal.bin: 85e7f7fdeff9fa6ecb52aa0a38cd2eb4 / iplusa.bin: fae2b558ffc344467170520d62177e5c Are these ones fine?

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Check the last revision that is marked
That would be 2.281 .. but is it that common that things like that do not work anymore in the newer revisions? (Using 2.284)

you should check md5 since garbled audio its a very common issue on fail matching md5 isos.

if uou used that tool before on that iso even tough it didnt shrunken the iso it changed the alligment for sure everything you used that tool on is considered trimmed loosing size or not.
Hm.. that could be it.

That is my MD5:

A845F99119BC01809AE7C28F3895F15D

And that are the ones I found on redump.org:

f65096558efa7a004cbbd215f9087e0e

fe115430566380f23768623f57ddafa0

But it's an untouched ISO.. how can this be?

Another game I got problems with is Paper Mario. When I start it in WiiFlow, the WiiU restarts itself. It's an umcompressed and untouched ISO file. Last working version is v2.279 - could that be it?

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have bean using nintendont and ive had some problems i was told using a motion+ control makes you wii u into a usless paper wait brick so i have a some questions ik a normal control does not work so im using a pro controller put i can really move the hand courser and i really want to play Mario party 8 so how does this all work???? (meaning how do i move the courser in a rom)

Don't listen to those jerks; I understood your post completely the first time I read it. Anyways, to answer your question, the Wii U Pro Controller is currently not compatible with any Wii games, such as Mario Party 8, and even then, this is the Nintendont thread, which is for Gamecube support on Wii and Wii U. Also, there aren't any issues using a regular Wii Remote with or without MotionPlus on either system, so you should be fine to use them.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/snip/

Another game I got problems with is Paper Mario. When I start it in WiiFlow, the WiiU restarts itself. It's an umcompressed and untouched ISO file. Last working version is v2.279 - could that be it?

Are you using a tool of any sort to "install" it to your flash drive or "convert" it from .gcn to .iso? If yes, dont. Its not necessary. For the former, just drag-'n-drop to your USB drive and for the later simply re-name the extension.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you using a tool of any sort to "install" it to your flash drive or "convert" it from .gcn to .iso? If yes, dont. Its not necessary. For the former, just drag-'n-drop to your USB drive and for the later simply re-name the extension.
No, nothing of that sort. Just drag and drop and that's it. Strange. :mellow:

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That would be 2.281 .. but is it that common that things like that do not work anymore in the newer revisions? (Using 2.284)

Hm.. that could be it.

That is my MD5:

A845F99119BC01809AE7C28F3895F15D

And that are the ones I found on redump.org:

f65096558efa7a004cbbd215f9087e0e

fe115430566380f23768623f57ddafa0

well your isos are bad some sites or even cleanrip can produce bad rips so yeah try another site or another try at cleanrip becuase that is probably the reason they dont work, the iso is probably all disaligned and such.

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, then that basically narrows the problem points to about 3 different things. Did you rip your own copy or download it from the internet?
My first try was with my own rip, that is shrunk by the way. I tried to start that rip with Nintendont via the WiiFlow Mod - and the console restarted. So my first thought was a bad dump - so I downloaded a copy out of the net and tried it with that version, not shrunk. Same result, it restarts.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, am I the only one with some quite bad video problems with activated GC BIOSes? I use it on my WiiU PAL and GC works nicely in theory. But as soon as I provide the three GC BIOSes it boots up into the GC Logo with lagging animation, distorted colors and green vertical stripes and after the logo it just hangs normally. Sometimes it even starts to play the first sound of the game, but this is it. I can set the Video parameters to ANYTHING but it won't fix it at all. At first I thought this is due to the fact that this feature still is very basic, but after I saw a few videos in YT with good looking animation and the good looking Triforce BIOS I started to wonder. Any idea whats wrong? Here are the checksums of my BIOSes: ipljap.bin: 00cff6ae2938bb37ef355385add3dc16 / iplpal.bin: 85e7f7fdeff9fa6ecb52aa0a38cd2eb4 / iplusa.bin: fae2b558ffc344467170520d62177e5c Are these ones fine?
wiiu cant run the pal gc bios from what i gathered from fix it seems the guys that did vwii homebrew didnt incorporate the gcpal bios videomode on the vwii homebrew thats why video gets destroyed so delete the pal bios the ntsc and jap bios work nicely.

Someone needs to add this to OP
WIIU CANT USE GC PAL BIOS

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My first try was with my own rip, that is shrunk by the way. I tried to start that rip with Nintendont via the WiiFlow Mod - and the console restarted. So my first thought was a bad dump - so I downloaded a copy out of the net and tried it with that version, not shrunk. Same result, it restarts.
if the md5 of the site you got your iso doesnt match either then its a bad dump doesnt matter where you get it keep trying until you find a matching redump md5

Reactions: Bimmel

mattdane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
hey guys, just registered because I'm fighting with Nintendont since a few hours.
At first, it kept telling me "please load nintendont with ahbprot disabled", but thankfully a simple update of the HBC channel fixed it.
However, I still can't run the game because it gets stuck on "Loading patched kernel.... -1". I also tried to run the disk inside instead of an ISO, and it says the same.
I tried to search before making this post but I couldn't find any solution. Any help?

Do I need to have 4.3 firmware by any chance? I think I have 4.2E. Pressing the home button in HBC it tells me that it's using IOS58.

edit: oh btw I'm on a real Wii, not vWii.

apologies for quoting myself but... nobody really ? :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Atleast online