Misc Nintendo's new game vouchers are bullshit

CupheadtheCritic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Still paying $99.80 isn't as bad as paying for $130 for two games, as for voucher, a lot of the games on that list appears on the Japanese region voucher list, so why bother paying more.
Add sales tax.
I think you missed the point, there is no sale tax on buying eshop card, there is no sale tax on buying the voucher on the eshop.
Dear lord... I'm getting bored of fighting over a cheap cash grab by Nintendo made to force money out of our wallets.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add sales tax.

Dear lord... I'm getting bored of fighting over a cheap cash grab by Nintendo made to force money out of our wallets.

There is no sale tax for buying eshop card or buying voucher off eshop. One voucher for the Japanese eshop would get you a free game if you use one for Tears of the Kingdom.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Water wet, sky blue, any time a company offers any kind of voucher or alternative payment method than cash or cash equivalent (aka credit or debit) there is a rub. Said rub is usually your money gets to sit in their bank account, probably to be added to when the multiple they pick is less than a single common item, and better yet have a not insignificant percentage expire because whatever reason they don't get spent in the timeframe to gain pure sweet profit.
Nintendo have long revealed themselves to have taken a rather harsh anti consumer turn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol