Gaming NIS America classic rpg's coming this way!

fateastray

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope Rhapsody is a remake and not just a port. It was a really great game, but it also had big drawbacks -- combat was way too easy even on the hardest difficulty, while many dungeons were horribly repetitive and convoluted, so newbie gamers couldn't appreciate it. It wasn't quite clear who the game was aimed at... the plot, characters, and everything outside the dungeons was amazing, though.

Getting a version that turns up the difficulty a bit and makes the dungeons more interesting would be the best thing ever.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ruri said:
I hope Rhapsody is a remake and not just a port. It was a really great game, but it also had big drawbacks -- combat was way too easy even on the hardest difficulty, while many dungeons were horribly repetitive and convoluted, so newbie gamers couldn't appreciate it. It wasn't quite clear who the game was aimed at... the plot, characters, and everything outside the dungeons was amazing, though.

Getting a version that turns up the difficulty a bit and makes the dungeons more interesting would be the best thing ever.

I haven't seen a video of fighting but it looks like the fighting is going to be changed to be more similar to either Square-Enix's ATB or CTB systems

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ruri said:

i've read sumwhere..

i just forgot where..

that's it's just a port..

i was really disappointed in that one..

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pseudo-lolicon FTW?
unsure.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Pseudo-lolicon FTW?
unsure.gif
More like Psuedo-loli
Lolicon is someone who likes loli.
A term more like lolifest would probably work though. The game being loli is quite nice for those of us who are indeed lolicon.
tongue.gif

A lot of people use it wrongly, and the general term without counting where it actually came from (Places like *chan, etc) will tell you otherwise, but they are wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!