Homebrew Homebrew app NitroEdit - Nintendo DS(i) ROM editor for the Nintendo DS(i) consoles themselves

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
NitroEdit is a NDS(i) ROM editor for the Nintendo DS(i) consoles themselves, which can be used in flashcarts, TwilightMenu, etc. to make custom edits of ROMs with the simplicity and the portability of this console family.

NitroEdit is the result of bringing the concept of already existing Nintendo DS(i) ROM editors to the DS(i) consoles themselves.

For information about supported/planned features, please check this project's GitHub repo and the README: https://github.com/XorTroll/NitroEdit
Grab the latest release here: https://github.com/XorTroll/NitroEdit/releases

Some screenshots of the project:

0.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

Hope you enjoy this project!

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
obviously a necrobump but super cool! don't know how this flew under the radar, I always loved the idea of making the DS a workstation for anything homebrew-related since it'd cut out the PC middleman to edit a file.

Does icon editing work for enhanced homebrew? Editing the headers for DSi homebrew with RomeR used to recompile the rom and mess up the enhancements.

Reactions: banjo2

BenDomique

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The edit game code and edit maker code don't work all they do is show you a single jumble of letters which don't mean anything. until this gets changed all you can really do is replace sound effects to you screaming using the ds mic and drawing something phallic on the game title icon.

Last edited by BenDomique,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4