Feedback Misc No feedback from dealer

Rogerion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
First of all, sorry if I'm posting this with the wrong tags or on the wrong board.

I recently bought an EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition from one of the listed dealers from the ez flash website, specifically i bought one form ezflashomega com, but after 12 days from my purchase, I haven't received an update about the product.

I've tried to reach to them using their email, using their message system after purchasing, but nothing seems to grab their attention.

Should I be worried, and if so, what should I do?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, sorry if I'm posting this with the wrong tags or on the wrong board.

I recently bought an EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition from one of the listed dealers from the ez flash website, specifically i bought one form ezflashomega com, but after 12 days from my purchase, I haven't received an update about the product.

I've tried to reach to them using their email, using their message system after purchasing, but nothing seems to grab their attention.

Where they shipping from and to?

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

That sucks. Maybe they send it straight form china? That could take a while. Keep us up to date!. thx

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
North America to Poland.
From UK to where I live in Brazil, a controller adapter took 60 days. Things I get from China take 11 days, so those stuff take long, Japan take around 15 days, so I guess it is normal the time you are waiting.

The fact that they are not communicating with you is not normal tho, but this website seems legit, I believe you will got your cart.

Reactions: Flame

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From UK to where I live in Brazil, a controller adapter took 60 days. Things I get from China take 11 days, so those stuff take long, Japan take around 15 days, so I guess it is normal the time you are waiting.

The fact that they are not communicating with you is not normal tho, but this website seems legit, I believe you will got your cart.
Sixty days? I suppose that's due to being one of the cheapest shipping options?

Even from Japan to a Western country doesn't take that long. Or China to wherever.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Sixty days? I suppose that's due to being one of the cheapest shipping options?

Even from Japan to a Western country doesn't take that long. Or China to wherever.
Distance weirdly is not an indicative. China stuff arrives here way earlier than UK stuff, but Turkey comes fast, Japan too, It is strange.

From where I'm at, the slowest moment is the customs clearance. There is no simple way to talk to the customs in Brazil, but maybe there is in Poland. If it is easy enough, you should try contact them, maybe it is there waiting for clearance.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cheapest shipping from China can take 2-3 months to the UK. Less cheap can take a couple of weeks or so. And it's how much the seller pays for shipping, not how much they charge the customer - it might still be the "free shipping" option either way.

• Wow
Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo