Hey! Hey! Oh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I recently moved, and there are no internet options here whatsoever. No possibility for DSL, satellite is too expensive and requires at least a two year contract, and no cable. So, this limited service on my blackberry is all I have.

Obviously, I won't be on IRC for a while, since cell phone service here is two bars at best. And stupid ATT charges extra for blackberry tethering. We're thinking of getting a laptop connect card, but that may not even work.

So, in the meantime, I've been playing a crapton of games. Already beat Castlevania, and have nearly everything to get (100% maps, all but Albus's glyph, only missing two enemy's drops, etc.) I've been playing through Fallout 2 in anticipation of 3. And of course, plenty of Mother 3 (yayyy!). Megaman 9 is too busy kicking my ass to let me progress much.

So, if I can get a laptop connect card to work, I'll be back around. Otherwise, I'm not moving to a more "connected" place until February.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wah, that sucks. I know what it's like to have no internet. I had withdrawal symptoms.
ohmy.gif

Hopefully you'll manage just fine.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever god you believe in, may that god help you through this now.
Unless you don't believe in any. Then you're fucked.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'd go absolutely bug-nuts without a real internet connection. 56k....UGH! Might as well be browsing on the DS.

I feel for ya man.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I freak out when I don't have internet for just three days let alone out right... I'm addicted to AIM more than anything really. Dedication that you typed all of that on your cell phone, proper grammar and all.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: balls over