Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
freeshop 2.PNG
freeshop 3.PNG
freeshop 3.PNG
freeshop 4.PNG
freeshop 5.PNG
freeshop 6.PNG

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
managed to fix it by deleting the olf freeshop folder, open 3.1.8 readd titlekey site, close open 4.1.1 (as im opening it in 4.1.1 via rosalina) boom it has titlekeys and updated cache w/ pokemon crystal.

RookieKid

Trophies
XP
Country
I have Luma9 installed, the latest version of FBI and Rosalina 2.0, but when I try and run freeshop (I can open the application and click around) and I try and search for games I get this message;

The message reads:
An exception occurred
Processor: ARM11 (core 0)
Exception type: undefined instruction
Current process 3dsx_app (000400000D921E00)

R0 00000000 R1 00409617
..etc..

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have Luma9 installed, the latest version of FBI and Rosalina 2.0, but when I try and run freeshop (I can open the application and click around) and I try and search for games I get this message;

The message reads:
An exception occurred
Processor: ARM11 (core 0)
Exception type: undefined instruction
Current process 3dsx_app (000400000D921E00)

R0 00000000 R1 00409617
..etc..
Can you try installing it rather than run from 3dsx?

RookieKid

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you try installing it rather than run from 3dsx?

The QR-code that shows on freeshop.pw is not the latest release right? Are these the correct steps for installation?
1/ Install the latest version of this software (Download link above) on your preferred CFW.
2/ Put an URL linking to the encTitleKey.bin file on the freeShop's Settings > Update > Auto-update title keys from URL.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The QR-code that shows on freeshop.pw is not the latest release right? Are these the correct steps for installation?
1/ Install the latest version of this software (Download link above) on your preferred CFW.
2/ Put an URL linking to the encTitleKey.bin file on the freeShop's Settings > Update > Auto-update title keys from URL.
No, freeshop.pw is the original version, that will never be worked on again, for reasons... Use the one in the OP

RookieKid

Trophies
XP
Country
"Go to the "3ds" folder, "freeShop" folder, and then keys folder"

Regarding this step; I dont have a keys folder, all i have is the freeshop folder that contains freeshop.3dsx and freeshop.smdh

RookieKid

Trophies
XP
Country
I suspect that I also have to delete one of my freeshops folders. Should I delete,

3DS >> data >> freeshop (contains keys folder with encTitleKeys.bin and freeshop.3dsx and freeshop.smdh

Or

3DS >> freeshop (contains cache, keys, music, news, tmp folder)

I feel like I should delete the first one but I just wanna be sure.

Last edited by RookieKid,

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
hello guys i m impressed the titlekey of pokemon crystal dont show in freeshop 3ds library but in titlekeys website shows even more things than my 3ds ¿its fault for something? for eixample kingdom hearts brevaly default games and others

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
hello guys i m impressed the titlekey of pokemon crystal dont show in freeshop 3ds library but in titlekeys website shows even more things than my 3ds ¿its fault for something? for eixample kingdom hearts brevaly default games and others

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. make sure you are using the latest version of freeshop. it changed repos a little while ago. The link is in the OP, or first post of this thread. Delete your current freeshop and install the one from the OP.
2. Put in the correct URL and select all auto-update options.
3. if freeshop doesn't auto update, select refresh cache.
4. Pokemon Crystal should be the first item on the list.

RookieKid

Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded Super Smash Bros the EU version via Freeshop and when i try to boot the game it wants to install an update, is it safe to download updates for the game? Also some games (like shakedown Hawaii) doesn't appear in freeshop, is there anyway for me to make them appear? I think have the correct language setting set, so I can see both european, japanese and north american games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM