Hacking No More Xlink, Hello Online Plugin

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've been following Coldbirds blog since he announced God Eater Online for the original JPN version. Where it allows the game to connect to a dedicated server by just using your PSP, Wireless Router and PC. Where you Port-Forward to connect. Now atm, Coldbird is developing a plugin again for English GEB (Burst).

But, he's also making it so that other games are compatiable as well. It's very useful and actually more handy aside from communication (where xlink is good for since you can type on the browser) but I'm sure most people will be in chatboxes and etc.

If your interested in following his blog. It's here http://blog.coldbird.co.cc/

Also check out http://bbs.celes-network.de/ as thats where they are funding his server for.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jolan said:
I thought he developed the USB2Kai plugin? So he's doing even better now, let's hope he impletements that for something other than 6.35 PRO.
Nah, he's making it compatiable with other CFW's as well. Also for the guy who asked if this will be only for GEB. No, but Coldbird has to develop the servers for MH so times on the line. But GEB Online will be released first.

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so let me get this straight for what this is?

pretty much it will allow psp users to go onto a server. This server will pretty much mock wlan play, but allowing users to use the Wifi. So pretty much they will host a server, and allow people to connect through wifi rather than the wlan.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slayerdx said:
so let me get this straight for what this is?

pretty much it will allow psp users to go onto a server. This server will pretty much mock wlan play, but allowing users to use the Wifi. So pretty much they will host a server, and allow people to connect through wifi rather than the wlan.
i think thats what hes sayin i hope so too cause not many people own a psp where i live

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If there is only 1 server, expect massive lag.

Would be cool if he made a little radio player app or something that you could use to change settings for different games, like maybe if the creator released the scripts/program/whatever he uses to run the server, so people could make their own server in their area.

Maybe make it so you could select games from a list in the radio player, and type an IP and password to connect to your server.

Dunno if anyone follows what I was trying to say
smile.gif

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Yeah, using your own PC as a server to connect to via the internet would be useful.
Host server, give ip to friends, enter ip in plugin's options, all games now connect via wifi and use that ip as an address to connect to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    At least I'm not playing single player :P
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken so your saying there is a chance? Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leeches can't afford a $60 handheld:angry:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You hater.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I just hate you
  • B @ BigArnold:
    Hey! I need help with getting payloads onto my Switch. Is this the place???
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why not HeyArnold
  • B @ BigArnold:
    Can you guys help with my problem concerning my Switch?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you switch it up
  • B @ BigArnold:
    Switch what up?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Switch the switch to resolve your issue
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, sorry but i cant, i dont have a switch. also what k3nv2 says is a joke
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's what I figured. I put a post up in a forum but no one seems to replying to posts there. I also don't what this chat is attached to.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    General chat as it implies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, try posting in the "switch noob paradise" thread
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's where I put it. But like I said other people's posts from a day or two ago have no responses. I'm not sure if the chat is part of the Nintendo forum that I'm on or a part of the website as a whole.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, part of the website as a whole
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    then try making a thread
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wait you are too new to be able to do that
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's fine. I'll find my way.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BigArnold you put the fusee or hekate.bin in the hekate/ payloads folder, or use app to push the payload to switch while its in rcm mode
  • B @ BigArnold:
    The problem is is that TegraGUI isn't detecting my Switch despite it being plugged in and in RCM or maintenance mode.
    B @ BigArnold: The problem is is that TegraGUI isn't detecting my Switch despite it being plugged in and in RCM...