Nobody who complains about NFL players taking a knee during the anthem stands up for it at home

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... I don't know that "I've seen it" in the context of sports is exactly viable evidence

slavery ended 150rs ago, to say those 'genetics' still exist it'd have to be outside the 99.999999 percentile. blacks were only dominant in sports during the ''steroid era'' 1970-2000. since then the playing field has since been leveled.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slavery ended 150rs ago, to say those 'genetics' still exist it'd have to be outside the 99.999999 percentile.
That's proveably false. Read this article on how sexual exploitation pre-civil war affects the modern gene pool today: https://psmag.com/news/how-slavery-changed-the-dna-of-african-americans

Edit: also I don't think that you understand just how recent 150 years is. That's barely four, maybe five generations ago. And I know that this is opening a can of worms that's outside the scope of the discussion, but it's rather foolish to say that just because slavery FORMALLY ended 150 years ago, it didn't continue on for a decent time afterwards under the guise of "working off debt", for instance

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's proveably false. Read this article on how sexual exploitation pre-civil war affects the modern gene pool today: https://psmag.com/news/how-slavery-changed-the-dna-of-african-americans

Edit: also I don't think that you understand just how recent 150 years is. That's barely four, maybe five generations ago. And I know that this is opening a can of worms that's outside the scope of the discussion, but it's rather foolish to say that just because slavery FORMALLY ended 150 years ago, it didn't continue on for a decent time afterwards under the guise of "working off debt", for instance

your suggesting blacks are still breed like horses, gtfo... if most genes are from the same genepool as Lil'Wanye and fat joe or all those 80s rockstars like rck james, thats not a very good genepool to be from

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your suggesting blacks are still breed like horses, gtfo... if most genes are from the same genepool as Lil'Wanye and fat joe or all those 80s rockstars like rck james, thats not a very good genepool to be from
... What?...

What I'm suggesting is that due to the circumstances of post-slavery America, and due to the fact that romantic preference tends to be with a person of the same race (which is normal, don't try to "gotcha" me about how I'm ignoring interracial marriages, because I recognize them but majority preference is same-race marriage and up until recently there was a heavy stigma against interracial relationships), most blacks (that have family in the country dating back multiple generations) can trace their lineage back to someone who entered the country through slave trade. And what I'm saying on top of that is that situations like that have been proven to generationally affect descendants

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
I 100% guaranty that if Hillary was the president you guys would be licking her feet completely ignoring the fact that she has made racist comments. https://downtrend.com/71superb/top-...-clintons-racism-the-media-chooses-to-ignore/
Can you "guaranty" that 100%?

What science can you bring to the table to both execute and verify this?

If you've invented time travel, and invented the ability to record an alternate timeline and return back to this timeline, then get the hell off of GBATemp and burst right into the CIA because you will get paid way more and become a national legend more than sticking around here.

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you "guaranty" that 100%?

What science can you bring to the table to both execute and verify this?

If you've invented time travel, and invented the ability to record an alternate timeline and return back to this timeline, then get the hell off of GBATemp and burst right into the CIA because you will get paid way more and become a national legend more than sticking around here.
First off if I had time travel I wouldn't share the technology with the CIA. Secondly I'd still be here bragging about how I could time travel and you couldn't.

Regarding the foot licking, it's only what I've observed. I'm sure others have seen it.

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
First off if I had time travel I wouldn't share the technology with the CIA. Secondly I'd still be here bragging about how I could time travel and you couldn't.

Regarding the foot licking, it's only what I've observed. I'm sure others have seen it.
Sooooooo no 100%?

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... What?...

What I'm suggesting is that due to the circumstances of post-slavery America, and due to the fact that romantic preference tends to be with a person of the same race (which is normal, don't try to "gotcha" me about how I'm ignoring interracial marriages, because I recognize them but majority preference is same-race marriage and up until recently there was a heavy stigma against interracial relationships), most blacks (that have family in the country dating back multiple generations) can trace their lineage back to someone who entered the country through slave trade. And what I'm saying on top of that is that situations like that have been proven to generationally affect descendants

lol thats the most racist thing i've ever heard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It all carries over and is part of a long trend. AFAIK the War on Drugs hasn't officially "ended," either, and blacks are still prosecuted at almost a 3:1 ratio compared to whites, despite statistics showing both races use illegal drugs at about the same rate.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DPA Fact Sheet_Drug War Mass Incarceration and Race_(Feb. 2016)_0.pdf
The war on drugs is going stronger than ever. An unelected government agency is given the power to practice medicine on the entire nation at once. You know there's something wrong when a nation can ban fucking plants. I think ending drug control would be a huge step forward to lowering police brutality. I believe most escalations occur due to suspicions of drug possession.

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
The war on drugs is going stronger than ever. An unelected government agency is given the power to practice medicine on the entire nation at once. You know there's something wrong when a nation can ban fucking plants. I think ending drug control would be a huge step forward to lowering police brutality. I believe most escalations occur due to suspicions of drug possession.

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/

According to the Bureau of Prisons, there are 207,847 people incarcerated in federal prisons. Roughly half (48.6 percent) are in for drug offenses. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, there are 1,358,875 people in state prisons. Of them, 16 percent have a drug crime as their most serious offense. There were also 744,600 inmates in county and city jails. (The BOP data is current as of July 16. From BJS, the latest jail statistics are from midyear 2014, and the latest prison statistics from year-end 2013.) That’s an incarceration rate of about 725 people per 100,000 population.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Agro prohibition is fucking retarded.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/

According to the Bureau of Prisons, there are 207,847 people incarcerated in federal prisons. Roughly half (48.6 percent) are in for drug offenses. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, there are 1,358,875 people in state prisons. Of them, 16 percent have a drug crime as their most serious offense. There were also 744,600 inmates in county and city jails. (The BOP data is current as of July 16. From BJS, the latest jail statistics are from midyear 2014, and the latest prison statistics from year-end 2013.) That’s an incarceration rate of about 725 people per 100,000 population.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Agro prohibition is fucking retarded.
I'd be interested in seeing statistics on a county-by-county basis (to see if it's consistent or if there are outliers one way or another), but even those statistics are horrifying knowing it's a national average

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Racist white people are a plague tbh

So black people can be racist and not be labeled as a plague?
Wow, nice equality you have there.

No, it's not "racist white people are a plague" it's racist people are a plague, regardless of skin colour.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to memorize how to tell 15 different trees species, I think, been awhile. But yea it was about knowing Wood.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could've just wrote down firewood
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It was lame. Like the goal was to earn badges/patches to wear on your uniform. Stupid.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby doo was the only thing that made the scouts seem cool back then
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hmmm for me it was Golden Eye or Tribes on PC can't remember which was first.
    Next on MXC Choir Boys VS Boy Scouts!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That would be funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'd prefer to be a boy scout you go in a alter boy you leave with demons
    +1
    Ken someone needs to make Scooby Doo and Zoo School lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby doo and the alter scout
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Who did this to you it was a priest zoinks!
    Scooby Doo and Micheal Jackson save Christmas, they team up to help Santa. Micheal Jackson makes sure all the boys are asleep for Santa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I can picture the unmasking, "Lets see who molested you scooby..."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby fights off the allegations of fox and cnn
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean it wasn't the scout master it was the priest?
    +2
    R Kelly use you super soaker powers to put the kids out that are on fire!!! Bill Cosby you drug them to make sure they are not in pain!!! OJ you kill the parents!!!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oj only kills people he's in relations with
    +1
    Super Star Super Squad!!!
    The super hero team from hell lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Throw in Dahmer to hide the evidence
    Token white guy lol