Hacking Noob Question here- SX OS

rizzod

Not a New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I'm definitely interested in this.
So, Let's just say I've got a license key for SX OS, but I don't have the jig or dongle... What do I need to get going here.
I can do a wire jig easily, but whats the usb dongle? Can I grab/do something else in it's place?

Dudamax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dongle to my knowledge just has the payload.bin from tx website. It works like tegrarcmsmash but without having to plug your switch into your PC via cable

OmegaPikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just reading the website. @Dudamax Is correct, you need the SX OS payload and the boot.dat file from there website. then launch it with tegrarcmsmash from your android or PC.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
You need a jig because you want to boot your console in RCM. If you've only bought a SX OS license (not the SX Pro), you need to download TegraRcmGUI to connect your switch to the PC and inject the payload. By the way, there's a step by step guide on how to install and use SX OS on the official website of TX.

Syren1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,
I would like to know if it's possible to block connection to BigN with DNS and play local games safely with friends : splatoon, MK8, ...
Other question : Does BigN can detect something if you launch OFW and connect eshop with auto RCM enable?
Last question : When you install game with CFW, reboot to OFW and update game via internet with "+" button. Is it safe or not ?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I would like to know if it's possible to block connection to BigN with DNS and play local games safely with friends : splatoon, MK8, ...
There's a guide for this: https://switch.hacks.guide/blocking-updates
Other question : Does BigN can detect something if you launch OFW and connect eshop with auto RCM enable?
We don't know exactly what's safe and what isn't. But I don't think that you will be banned only because of using AutoRCM. However, hacking is always connected to risks. Maybe Nintendo is able to detect that you use CFW, homebrew or backup loading in some way. Therefore, I'd recommend you to use your switch only offline if you did any sort of unauthorized modification to your system until we know more.
Last question : When you install game with CFW, reboot to OFW and update game via internet with "+" button. Is it safe or not ?
As I said, we don't know yet what's safe. It's better to keep your console offline for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    hey guys
    @SylverReZ must be lurking :)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?