Not blogged in ages

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thought I might update some people who I don't know about my life, just in case you wanted to know
tongue.gif

Well I start college on Tuesday which I really can't be bothered with, I'd rather just bum around for the rest of my life but people say that's ''Wasting my life'' so I guess I'm going. Seeing as I was going I wanted to look nice everyday I'm there so I went shopping in town today ( I love clothes shopping ) and I spent around £200 on clothes, then £20 on my bag, and £60 on some trainers ( Which now makes me have 3 pairs of trainers, 2 pairs of Hi-tops and my Gray pumps ). So that adds on to the £150 I spent on clothes in July , making my total spend and clothes and like £430
biggrin.gif

I got my GCSE results back, they were pretty good
tongue.gif

2x A*s
5x A
2x B
2x C
1x D

Sets me up for everything I wanted to take in college so I'm happy about that

Now moving on to something more game related, recently I've got some new PS3 games
biggrin.gif
I now have Borderlands and Fifa 10 to add to my collection so if anyone wants to play then add me, my PSN is Danny600kill. I also play Resistance 2 and the odd game of Battlefield BC2. I'm debating whether to pre-order Halo Reach for the 360, I've always loved Halo and the only game I was disappointed with was Halo Wars. If I do pre-order it I can help my friend Kayler out by letting her serve me in Game, the person with the most pre-orders at the end of the month gets a free game worth £30 or under
biggrin.gif

Other News :

> I'm now single, so all those sexy ladies ( and Nathan ) can have their way with me
smileipb2.png

> I don't post as much these days, don't seem to see many topics that interest me, oh well, I've still got the shoutbox
biggrin.gif

> I love Everton's away kit
wub.gif
It's like fluorescent pink
tongue.gif

> I donated all the clothes I didn't want to some charity, I now have one black top left, everything else is light colours, including Pink
biggrin.gif
So no more depressing black t-shirts

> I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, E-media Diploma ( Game's Development )
biggrin.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, at least you're still married to me, Danny
wub.gif

It sounds like you've had quite the busy life so far, I hope you get a chance to rest.

Donating clothes is always a good thing, I'm sure you've made a lot of people happy by doing so, but if they get a black shirt, at least they can be depressed in peace XD

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Well, at least you're still married to me, Danny
wub.gif

It sounds like you've had quite the busy life so far, I hope you get a chance to rest.

Donating clothes is always a good thing, I'm sure you've made a lot of people happy by doing so, but if they get a black shirt, at least they can be depressed in peace XD
Hey! You're a cheater! You asked Vulpes to marry you in his KYT session
tongue.gif

On topic: Well Danny, you and me have both spent a lot of money on school clothes. I spent a little less than you though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: