Hacking Nothing new yet....

OrGoN3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a little chatty temporary topic, they keep on saying we'll get something tomorrow for the SCDS2. Tomorrow, tomorrow, is all I hear. Well it's tomorrow now for the second time, and all that's new is the dstwo reset sample w/ code. I sure as heck hope that isn't the surprise they were talking about.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel the same way I was expecting a bit more because of the delays and faint hype, but just ended up hearing most of what I read on GBAtemps twitter.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What. Did you even read the topic on the front page? It says we'll get the SNES emulator really soon, the SDK will be released, etc. If that's 'nothing new' for you, then I don't know what is...

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
What. Did you even read the topic on the front page? It says we'll get the SNES emulator really soon, the SDK will be released, etc. If that's 'nothing new' for you, then I don't know what is...

AND they're now working on the Divx support ready for a future update.

If that's not good enough or new enough for you then you honestly have no right to complain. open your eyes and read, not everyone get's up at 7:18am to post news on the front page.

Some people have lives, others have jobs (I need less of a life and more of a job
dry.gif
) so calm your horses down.

Patience is a virtue.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:

SNES was announced that it was going to be released soon on GBAtemp's twitter 3 days ago and SDK was already confirmed as well.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Exactly .... what do you want ??

A developed program, quickly cobbled together, non-tested - & you end up with it full of bugs & errors
OR
A developed program that's been developed/tested with all major bug fixed/removed - with just a few small annoyances ???

My preference.... I would wait for at least a fairly stable version with small annoyances

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hullo8d said:
Overlord Nadrian said:

SNES was announced that it was going to be released soon on GBAtemp's twitter 3 days ago and SDK was already confirmed as well.

and the Quiz? and the Divx? nope.

aslo I don't think that's all the news. I think there's still more to come from Costello on changes around GBAtemp. that's what it seemed like in the teaser thread.

so if that's not enough.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
Overlord Nadrian said:

AND they're now working on the Divx support ready for a future update.

If that's not good enough or new enough for you then you honestly have no right to complain. open your eyes and read, not everyone get's up at 7:18am to post news on the front page.

Some people have lives, others have jobs (I need less of a life and more of a job
dry.gif
) so calm your horses down.

Patience is a virtue.
I'm not complaining, all I said was that I was expecting a bit more from GBAtemp regarding the Supercard's status that's all I'm saying. I'm not going to continue to argue because this is obviously a battle that I can't win.
mellow.gif

Edit: I'm glad that GBAtemp was nice enough to give us updates, quizzes, and and coupons, but I'm regarding strictly to the Supercard's status because this is the Supercard forum right?

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
hullo8d said:
Soon does not mean immediately.
smile.gif
Have a bit of patience. I know how you feel since I'm itching to put the SNES emulator through it's paces.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway