Hacking Suggestion NSX installer + Titlekey injector for NSX

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hello everyone, seeing as how there's a new method to derive keys and title keys, I thought I'd write a short, easy guide detailing the steps to derive all of your hard earned keys with Memloader and HACGUI."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He literally says it in the first line

Should I go ahead? I have all the files, it looks pretty straight forward to me
Not sure if HACGUI actually does indeed dump titlekeys, but again, its not going to give you what you want. Its not going to dump the titlekey because no one has the titlekey. If you could dump the titlekey, then you would already be able to decrypt the .NCA files and play the game. You are wasting your own time.

Deleted member 451920

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I would say do it, it's an attempt. Might work, who knows?!
Yep, true, hopefully it doesn't mess up my switch

Not sure if HACGUI actually does indeed dump titlekeys, but again, its not going to give you what you want. Its not going to dump the titlekey because no one has the titlekey. If you could dump the titlekey, then you would already be able to decrypt the .NCA files and play the game. You are wasting your own time.
But wouldn't the installed nsp file have the titlekey? And therefore this process which is claimed to dump titlekeys would dump the smash title key. Yea, but you yourself are unsure about it dumping title keys so, why not I say, doesn't do any hsrm I guess

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But wouldn't the installed nsp file have the titlekey? And therefore this process which is claimed to dump titlekeys would dump the smash title key. Yea, but you yourself are unsure about it dumping title keys so, why not I say, doesn't do any hsrm I guess
Preloads don't have titlekeys hence why they are titled preloads. Just because its in .NSP format doesn't mean it has its titlekey. You can easily tell by dumping the .NSP, extracting it, and opening the .tik file in a hex editor. At line 180 is where the titlekey will be; preloads have this line set to all 0s.

Deleted member 451920

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Preloads don't have titlekeys hence why they are titled preloads. Just because its in .NSP format doesn't mean it has its titlekey. You can easily tell by dumping the .NSP, extracting it, and opening the .tik file in a hex editor. At line 180 is where the titlekey will be; preloads have this line set to all 0s.
ah, k

KayShyGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Draxzelex all this talk about titlekeys, I figure ill ask a noob question lol is there any way possible to datamine the Smash Ultimate preload? Maybe to find out some new info?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Draxzelex all this talk about titlekeys, I figure ill ask a noob question lol is there any way possible to datamine the Smash Ultimate preload? Maybe to find out some new info?
You can't datamine the game because all of the content is encrypted with the titlekey which can only be obtained by legally purchasing the game. Preloads differ slightly in that the content can be downloaded and installed in advance but the titlekey is left blank until the day the game is supposed to be released.

KayShyGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool

alright ran a test check without smash installed, indeed it does produce title keys, gonna install smash then try it, wish me luck

Good luck! Any progress?

You can't datamine the game because all of the content is encrypted with the titlekey which can only be obtained by legally purchasing the game. Preloads differ slightly in that the content can be downloaded and installed in advance but the titlekey is left blank until the day the game is supposed to be released.

Thx for info, hopefully the titlekey drops soon!

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I though SX OS didnt care about title keys. I remember renaming nsx to nsp before and installing and running them just fine.
Something else is missing in the Smash leak.

bobbio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I though SX OS didnt care about title keys. I remember renaming nsx to nsp before and installing and running them just fine.
Something else is missing in the Smash leak.
That's pretty hard to believe, being that nsx files are completely useless without a titlekey. No CFW has power over this, as the file itself is encrypted, and you can't just decrypt it w/o the titlekey.

nachuz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
thats the point, I am very curious myself, but I need some confirmation from others that it dumps titlekeys, I haven't done such a thing and I hope it shouldn't be a waste of time!
try it yourself, you don't lose anything with trying

use Tinfoil to delete indiivdual tickets.
Tinfoil only let me select certain titles, and not all the titles on my switch(It doesn't let me select Smash)

Deleted member 451920

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
try it yourself, you don't lose anything with trying

Tinfoil only let me select certain titles, and not all the titles on my switch(It doesn't let me select Smash)
Yes, when I select smash and delete it, if I launch it will pop up with"checking if this title can be played" and then crashes after 5 seconds

Deleted member 451920

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, just wanted to know what would happen if you used a different title key for smash, even though it is just 0's, it crashes at boot, would this stay the same?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey, just wanted to know what would happen if you used a different title key for smash, even though it is just 0's, it crashes at boot, would this stay the same?
It's like you want to call to your mother using 911.
Game is already encrypted with titlekey which is nowhere present in NSX. Tools for converting to nsp are just using titlekeys database to inject correct titlekey to tik file. That's why you can get titlekey from for example update file without problem, because it's not a preload.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1