Hacking Suggestion NSX installer + Titlekey injector for NSX

nachuz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, Smash Bros Ultimate preload just launched, and it's 16GB, I was wondering if a NSX (NSX are the preloads format) installer could release so you can install Smash Ultimate now, and when it launches, inject the Titlekey with another app

and if that isn't happening, then at least a windows app to inject a Titlekey to a NSX so you convert it to a NSP

Update: You can actually install nsx files, just rename it to nsp
But... you can't boot it up since there's no titlekey
Now we just need to tinfoil have a titlekey injector

Last edited by nachuz,

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Smash Bros Ultimate preload just launched, and it's 16GB, I was wondering if a NSX (NSX are the preloads format) installer could release so you can install Smash Ultimate now, and when it launches, inject the Titlekey with another app

and if that isn't happening, then at least a windows app to inject a Titlekey to a NSX so you convert it to a NSP

You arent really saving much time by doing that. If it becomes a common request I can add it to Tinfoil.

nachuz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You arent really saving much time by doing that. If it becomes a common request I can add it to Tinfoil.
I'm saving time from installing it when I'm hyped, sure, is just like 5-10 minutes, but time is gold when you have to unlock 60+ fighters
Also, it would very cool if I could have the icon on the home menu

KayShyGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i was wondering the same thing, thing is, I have no idea how to get hold of the NSX, I can't even get Nut to work

The NSX is up on (The Dark Site)

But yeah noob question....I have the NSX downloaded.....once the title key or required download is released, do I just normally install using tinfoil/SX/etc? or am I missing something? I dont think titlekeys are "installed" per se.......am i wrong?

I have ReiNX 1.7, SX 2.1, Switch v5.1.0

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To update the .NSX (which is not a real file extension because no tools require it), you will have to first convert it to .NSP format, then unpack the .NSP. Then either you can open the .tik file in a Hex Editor and add the titlekey to line 180 once its been dumped or decrypt the .NCA files with the titlekey. Either method involves repacking the contents into either multiple .NCA files or a single .NSP file.

Reactions: KayShyGuy

Deleted member 451920

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, since its on Nintendo CDN servers.
nvmd, got the nsx its downlaoding now...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To update the .NSX (which is not a real file extension because no tools require it), you will have to first convert it to .NSP format, then unpack the .NSP. Then either you can open the .tik file in a Hex Editor and add the titlekey to line 180 once its been dumped or decrypt the .NCA files with the titlekey. Either method involves repacking the contents into either multiple .NCA files or a single .NSP file.
Any tools available to convert nsx to nsp?

Deleted member 451920

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First u need the key for that Game in the list . If the key is not in the list it wont make it a nsp file

Run nut.py --unlock-all
what do you need key? The ID?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you have the titlekey for said nsx file, just add it to the titledb, and run nut with the --unlock-all command ... that will add the titlekey to the nsx and rename to nsp
ahhhh, Ka

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is the information I could find regarding this. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Rename your .NSX file to .NSP, then unpack the .NSP. Then either you can open the .tik file in a Hex Editor and add the titlekey to line 180 once using the title key included in this archive. Finally, just install the nca with tinfoil or pack it to NSP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol