ROM Hack NTR CFW Cheat Plugin: Custom Menu?

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have my working NTR CFW plugin (thanks to everyone who helped me out!), however I'm starting to get a little annoyed by having to go into the NTR CFW Menu > Game Plugin every time I want to access the cheat menu. Is it possible to create my own custom menu with its own button-combo launch? I've seen it in other plugins.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your response, however I tried that and unfortunately the mod menu comes heavily branded and watermarked. Not trying to steal credit from anyone however it was quite annoying.
This is the only way. You can use png2c to create a new background image, and inside of create_menu.c you can add the creator name

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are two other options, one involves using Nanquitas' CTRPF which works very well and has an action replay menu that is opened with the select button like version 2 NTR plugins, or wait until aurora adds in a proper replacement to CTRPF in the main version of luma3ds, just a suggested alternative to NTR plugins as a whole

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol