ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

moomin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The reason why I asked this is because I can't view your cheat menu when I press select. And when I press x+y I can see a menu but it isn't yours I believe.

mujie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you use a 2.0 cheat on NTR 3.2?

None of the works for Yokai Watch US seem to be working. Surely I must be doing something wrong?

Last edited by mujie,

dimasdhanii

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, Kotomine

Thank you for trying, nonetheless! I will give it a shot later tonight and see how it goes. :)
Much appreciated!

EDIT:
Hello, fellow players

I just wanted to update those who are playing SW: Chronicles 3 that the codes are working perfectly!
My game version is 1.0.2 - USA region.
Recommend creating a backup save, but I haven't experienced save corruption so far.

I made a slight change to the Gold code. It wasn't giving 999,999 Gold, but around 16,000 Gold.
So I changed it to 005B6754 0000C350 (which is 50,000 Gold) for those who only need this much.

Again, thank you so much, Kotomine! This is all I really need, since I hate wasting time with grinding on a game that keeps getting recreated :P

Hello, what ntr plugin did you use? can you upload here or share the link?
Thank you! :bow:

EricksamuelRM

Trophies
XP
Country
YOKAI WATCH DOES NOT GO TO THE NUMBER 1 EUROPEAN VERSION YOU CAN FIX OR HELP ME PLEASE GO OUT THE SCREEN IN GREEN BUT WHEN ACTIVE THE CHEATS DO NOT WORK AND I DO NOT DO IF I DO SOMETHING I SEND YOU CATCH OR NOT BY TWITTER IF IT CAN BE OR NOT. . I HAVE AN OLD 3DS

EricksamuelRM

Trophies
XP
Country
I MUST EDIT SOMETHING OF THE DEPARTURE AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME BETTER I HAVE THE JKSM TO EXTRACT THE MATCHES AND THE EDITOR OF MATCHES IF YOU HELP ME THAT IF I DO NOT HAVE THIS I HAVE CHANGE THE HAXEMINAL TO HOXIMAL I DO NOT HOW IT IS SAY BUT I HAVE IT GOOD IS A PAGE

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo