ROM Hack (NTR Codes)Fantasy Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the key combo for health and sp? The US one loads but there's no game plugin menu and I couldn't figure out the button combos.
there are no button combos in the latest version of the cheat plugin. everything is activated in a cheat menu.

What's the key combo for health and sp? The US one loads but there's no game plugin menu and I couldn't figure out the button combos.
are you sure you put it in the right folder? it should be /plugin/0004000000113200/cheat.plg for the US version when NTR CFW loads it.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so the infinite hp and sp codes in your plugin work while attempting to use the same cheats with a plugin I built on my own doesn't. is it because of that READU32(0xXXXXXXXX) in the code? maybe the template i have doesnt account for 32 bit codes.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could you share EUR version?

Already did, you'll find the EUR Version at this post ;).

So this is for the US version, yeah?

Yep :).

ok so the infinite hp and sp codes in your plugin work while attempting to use the same cheats with a plugin I built on my own doesn't. is it because of that READU32(0xXXXXXXXX) in the code? maybe the template i have doesnt account for 32 bit codes.

Yeah maybe, did you convert the value you want to write in HEX from Float ? You can use this one if you don't have one.

When i'm trying with a hard value (such as: WRITEU32(0x16EB2DA0, 0x459C4000); ) it works.

If you don't have READ Macros, take those:
Code:
#define READU8(addr) *(volatile unsigned char*)(addr)
#define READU16(addr) *(volatile unsigned short*)(addr)
#define READU32(addr) *(volatile unsigned int*)(addr)

Last edited by Nanquitas,

mujie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, so the NTR doesn't work for pirated games, but can be used on emunand? Unless it means classic mode, but I'm confused... Luckily I still have my normal copy of Fantasy Life...

Also, are we able to build our own cheat plugins? Or does the Eur you provided have an in-game menu allowing you to turn on and off cheats or something? All I really care about are the levelling cheats... (Also, what do you do if you want to make your skill levels 20? What number do you put? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks!)

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You misunderstood something.
The NTR itself don't patch the signature verification so it can't be used for installing cia or launching them.
But if you launch it when you're on another cfw (like gateway mode, rxtools, reinand etc) you can use it on your pirated game ;).

Yes you can build your own plugin thought you need to know at least a little of C programming. You can also use the Debugger to find/send code through you PC.

Finally my plugin does have an in-game menu for the cheat i've put in it ;).

mujie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! With Skills, once you reach God rank, are you able to get to level 20? I heard after god level you can get that...

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Normally you should be able to get the level 20. But i didn't have played enough to be sure of that.
If by any chance you find out that the cheat values are not sufficient, tell me so, i will update the cheat with higher values ;)

Entoptical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The infinite life code didn't work for me on the US version. It changed my health to 0. I can run around but then when I get hit I die. Infinite Stamina works, thanks!

Last edited by Entoptical,

Entoptical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd...
Normally it should read your max HP from(0x1712A010) and freeze with this value.

Do you know how the NTR Debugger is working ?
Unfortunately I haven't spent much time with it. I mostly use gateway for finding codes and those offsets are listed differently than NTR.

In NTR are there two locations for the current HP? If you tell me if it's the first or 2nd one used in your cheat I could quickly look what my written value is at that spot.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is the code triggered by the cheat:
Code:
void god_mode()
{
    WRITEU32(0x16EB2DA0, (READU32(0x1712A010));
}
As: 0x16EB2DA0, your current life
and: 0x1712A010 your MAX life;

BTW: those value are in float, and the "zero life" bug is a thing that happen when the float value is not correct.

If you want in mp i can share with you a NTR Debugger i have modded that is much easier to use.

Entoptical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My value for 0x1712A010 is: 00 C8 42 00

My max health is 138, so I'm looking for a float of 0x430a0000.. and just before the current offset I see 00 00 0A 43 at 0x1712A00B. This means my magic is located at 0x1712A00F too. Could you post the source for your latest .plg or update it with my offset for HP?

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No as i said, those value are in float so you should have: 0x430a0000 or in reverse for the dump: 000043A0. The zero are important ! That's why the code don't work on your game. it can't read the proper value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCqfEpPmlg0