NWPlayer123 teases 5.5.1 IOSU

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Alright so just to (w)rap my head around all of this the Zelda e3 dump is not playable because IOSU has not been released because the numbers on the twitter screen shot were blocked out? And NWPPlayer forgot to save the original picture before blocking out the keys?
Very good.

I can't believe people are biting... D;

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure what's going on, I don't even do it on purpose. I think these people know something must be up, but reply with absolute sincerity as some kind of anti-tactic. Where a one-off joke can be dragged out over numerous replies.

You kept asking why you couldn't play a game that hasn't even been dumped even after being told it hasn't been dumped

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it is real, and perfect timing too tbh, the other nerds are putting in work but the end goal is still redNAND so we can install custom titles so it's nice @shinyquagsire23 got wut working from decaf so we have a good base if/when it rolls around
Apart from the RedNAND.What things have you worked on?

And which ones are your future projects?

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You.

All that really needs to be said. I trust these people will not dissapoint in the slightest. Between this and the Vita news today, im set.

Reactions: Deleted User

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so just to (w)rap my head around all of this the Zelda e3 dump is not playable because IOSU has not been released because the numbers on the twitter screen shot were blocked out? And NWPPlayer forgot to save the original picture before blocking out the keys?
As others have said it has nothing to do with iosu. The demo was never dumped in the first place. You can't get it. A "backup" does not exist.

Edit: Jesus a lot happened just while writing this.

Last edited by LoganK93,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You.

All that really needs to be said. I trust these people will not dissapoint in the slightest. Between this and the Vita news today, im set.
Hell yeah dude!
If we can get an IOSU exploit in the Summer, it would be the best Summer imo!
Vita and Wii U? Would be nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow