Hacking O3DS XL Top Screen "bug"?

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys.

I've been facing an issue on my O3DS XL (Luma latest stable + B9S + SYSNAND only). Basically, sometimes the 3DS boots with the 3D "on" even without the slider being put "up". This already happenned to me back when I had A9LH + SYS+EMUNAND, but only on my Emunand ( that I deleted some days ago due to lack of space). However, somedays ago I was deleting some apps that I had installed (such as NTR CFW, some games, some other .cias, including the config .cia ( used it to change to test menu to being able to take screenshots on High Memory Games; never used it since the release of Rosalina Menu).

Now, when I boot it, the majority of times, I have this bug that basicaly leaves the 3D enabled even when the slider os turned down. I can control it until top from down, except that, when it does that "click" when reaches the bottom position, it doesn't disables it.

Also, don't know if it matters but on 3DSident it says that I have a TN Screen and that my 3D slider state is at 0.0 (2%) (maybe that 2% is the problem).

It doesn't seem to be an hardware since games that don't have 3D like Sun&Moon or B9S payloads. And sice that happenned after deleting some software, I think that it could, somehow, messed up the NAND, so it could be "restored" by restoring a previously NAND backup ( don't know about that, just me thinking).

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance!

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't have any help for the actual problem but I do know that you can just go to Parental Controls and disable 3D from there.
Humm, I will check that, since I don't use it at all. Thanks for the reply

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Humm, I will check that, since I don't use it at all. Thanks for the reply
You're awesome man, it works ( never thougth about parental control xd)

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I had that problem, for me ribbon cable replacement fixed it(had to replace it top screen was having lines) and no more 3D iissue
Well, in my case the top screen itself works well apart from that bug. Since I don't have any warranty, I would avoid to to "replacements" ( It would be better to buy another since this one is also banned).

Reactions: Byokugen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc