Hacking O3dsxl(a9lh) soft bricked by system check Need Help!

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ok first off this isnt my 3ds it is my friends little brothers 3ds. So my friends little brother wanted me to install a9lh onto his 3ds so I did it using 3ds.guide the week safehax came out. But now a few weeks later my friend told me that his little brother did a system check in the system settings and that when they turn it on it takes them to the setup page (like if you did a format) but the problem is when they get to the 3d setup section they cant set it up because there 3ds was from a friend who use to use it and for some reason the 3d doesn't work and I also noticed it randomly dies when holding it certain positions (the yellow and blue light go grey like if it is off) So I have a nandmin backup from before it had a9lh could I use that in hourglass 9 to fix this without lossing a9lh or do I have to do a ctrnandtransfer. Also would doing a nand restore remove there games and saves they got from freeshop? My last question is how do we fix the 3d and the suddenly dieing problem what do you think is wrong with the 3ds?

F4LK

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So I have a nandmin backup from before it had a9lh could I use that in hourglass 9 to fix this without lossing a9lh or do I have to do a ctrnandtransfer.

There should a function called "Restore backup (Keep A9LH)" which... well, does what it says :P

Either in D9 or Hourglass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already