Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why did they remove sigpatches on reiNX? Thats a step backwards isnt it?
It was patched Nintendo files that were supplied, so breach of copyright. I'm assuming Rei's next move will be to instead provide code that patches the checks on-the-fly, so it's not necessary to include Nintendo files.

I feel bad for the guy who went on a crusade and got the copyrighted files removed from discord. No matter how many brownie points he wins from Nintendo by doing stuff like that, it still won't cure his boneitis.

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
I feel bad for the guy who went on a crusade and got the copyrighted files removed from discord. No matter how many brownie points he wins from Nintendo by doing stuff like that, it still won't cure his boneitis.
Is this refers to rajkosto ?

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi is it possible to use our FS.kip1 File for exFat Support? I copied my file to ReiNX/sysmodules but sadly no success.. Is there a workaround? I'm on 4.1.0 THX

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If yall didnt dl ReiNX when it 1st1st dropped yall missing out til whenever, im hella enjoying playing games lkke dead cells, wizard of legend and cat quest which are CRACK btw

Im not even gonna update my Rei til nsp or xci support is added (back) its just too good an asset to lose. Ill remain offline to those who have the early pack because i still be scared just to ftp myself some 150kb bs over, just a heads up.

Thanks @Reisyukaku to me youve won the switch homebrew war ;)

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

DrSeedling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use mods for games like mario kart 8 in a layeredFS fashion with reiNX? and if not can i still run tinfoil installed games when booted in layeredFS cfw?

dotaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One question what will atmosphere even have when it will release what reinx doesn't have? I see atmosphere being developed for so long and by quite a lot people and suddenly there came reinx almost out of nowhere and from what I saw it is just made by one person. I can't quite make sense out of that :D

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
One question what will atmosphere even have when it will release what reinx doesn't have? I see atmosphere being developed for so long and by quite a lot people and suddenly there came reinx almost out of nowhere and from what I saw it is just made by one person. I can't quite make sense out of that :D
ReiNX is only applying patches to Horizon while Atmosphère is attempting to rewrite the whole OS.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rajkosto is trying to help by removing our files, it's not fair to be so mean about it, he's doing it for the benefit of ReSwitched the scene. Please be sure to go to the ReiSwitched Discord if you don't have the files and ask politely about them, so you can learn all about how helpful and pleasant Rajkosto has been to our community and ReiNX as a whole.

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
Rajkosto is trying to help by removing our files, it's not fair to be so mean about it, he's doing it for the benefit of ReSwitched the scene. Please be sure to go to the ReiSwitched Discord if you don't have the files and ask politely about them, so you can learn all about how helpful and pleasant Rajkosto has been to our community and ReiNX as a whole.
Yes senpai

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we going to get a full blown CFW where i dont need my pc/phone anymore or is this just it? ps4 is the same way.. kinda lame js

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1