Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Cant you just use the new ReiNX bin file and keep the rest if the files same. That way you keep sig patches if you had it before the removal?

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mLqEFyn.png

Thank you so much, everyone, for the 5000 members. We at the Meme Team hope you're enjoying ReiNX!

gothteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, one week after release and im still very happy with ReiNX -> Sig -> LayeredFS. Everything works great, played some backups and cant complain. Its just the 32gig sd card thats choking on the amount of games we wanna play xD. Isnt there a way to change the sd card on the fly, without rebooting the system? Thats the only downside in my eyes.

Besides that, im happy with the setup you guys created :) Keep it going! :)

Jeffyjeffrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So, one week after release and im still very happy with ReiNX -> Sig -> LayeredFS. Everything works great, played some backups and cant complain. Its just the 32gig sd card thats choking on the amount of games we wanna play xD. Isnt there a way to change the sd card on the fly, without rebooting the system? Thats the only downside in my eyes.

Besides that, im happy with the setup you guys created :) Keep it going! :)
I have a 64 gb and I feel like I need a 128. Too many games that I want :D

gothteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i got 256 but where is this goddang jig. common ebay sellers get yo shiz together.

If buying is not an option, check the paperclip version. I used it before autorcm (yeah yeah, i know, bad for the device and all but im mostly playing on tv and i barely ever shut it down completely, mostly standby or playtime) and i had just a slight issue fixing the joints but after some remodeling it works like a charm

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If buying is not an option, check the paperclip version. I used it before autorcm (yeah yeah, i know, bad for the device and all but im mostly playing on tv and i barely ever shut it down completely, mostly standby or playtime) and i had just a slight issue fixing the joints but after some remodeling it works like a charm

i might try that. i tried the foil version but i am too old and have no idea how he folded a half inch by half inch piece of foil to be less that half a millimeter wide, nor how he got it to stay in place.

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found it and ordered it on tuesday and the seller just shipped it friday for some reason. in my infinite patience, i ordered three more from three other sellers on thursday. the race is on.

edit: heyyyy the guy who took so long to ship is second on that list. (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-S...75.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC2.A0.H0.Xswitch+jig.TRS0)

Last edited by machinoman,

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
i found it and ordered it on tuesday and the seller just shipped it friday for some reason. in my infinite patience, i ordered three more from three other sellers on thursday. the race is on.

edit: heyyyy the guy who took so long to ship is second on that list. (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Switch-Joycon-Jig-for-RCM-Recovery-Mode-Free-Ship-Keychain/263841666279?hash=item3d6e3054e7:g:5GUAAOSwBc1bPU9~&_sacat=0&_nkw=switch+jig&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC2.A0.H0.Xswitch+jig.TRS0)
That’s a lot of jigs you bought right there man...

Wierd_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i might try that. i tried the foil version but i am too old and have no idea how he folded a half inch by half inch piece of foil to be less that half a millimeter wide, nor how he got it to stay in place.

I cut a thin strip of some shiny double-backed cardboard from a blisterpack, and carefully marked where pins 1 and 10 touch it using a very fine tip marker. I then carefully embedded a bit of stripped wire so that it wraps under the bottom of the cardboard, and leaves wire where the pins land. I managed to get initial RCM, then set up autoRCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!