Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Annd, Wind Waker still stop on Smash screen. Lol I keep trying and trying with every build. But this game will not load! lol Hopefully in the future, cause I have a feeling TP HD might not work either then. Haha.
This is the game I wanna see work on Loadiine too, but it is good to see all the improvements made by dimok and golden45 so kudos to them :)

Reactions: ploggy

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah, i just tested the game and didn't work.
Crashes when loads "/content/common/bin/system.eusp.bin"

And the gamepad screen shows "Error code: 150-3030".
Then freezes.
was you trying the US version on a EU system?....if so check the FS if the file "/content/common/bin/system.eusp.bin" actually exists, if not look for a file with a similar name i.e "/content/common/bin/system.ussp.bin" and rename it to eu

Doumekxkai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
was you trying the US version on a EU system?....if so check the FS if the file "/content/common/bin/system.eusp.bin" actually exists, if not look for a file with a similar name i.e "/content/common/bin/system.ussp.bin" and rename it to eu
Was an EUR game, all files where in the folder.
Now I tried to change the system lang and load the game, and crashed at the same point only the file was "system.euen.bin"

Reactions: gamesquest1

j82k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The server is no longer showing which files are being read. Is it supposed to be that way?
Also I noticed Hyrule Warriors loads really really slow when using the server.

j82k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok I just tried the new server. Now Hyrule Warriors log it showing like a million lines of "FSGetErrorCodeForViewer()".
The log was like 50MB when it finished loading. I guess thats why it's loading slow with the server.

Ardend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love that SSB is on the compatibility list lol. I mean it should be for completeness sake, but awesome to think that someone would use SSB to launch SSB through loadiine :)

Reactions: moops44

Ardend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deus Ex remains unchanged. I am kind of hoping this one gets working so that I can go through it one more time before the new one comes out, and without having to open the copy I have (collector in me wants to keep it sealed if I can) :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw