Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Online play through/with Loadline is possible without IOSU @Cyan?
I don't know if IOS is needed.
maybe it's not needed, and just "switching" the titleID in memory could be done to allow online (we tried, it didn't work, but there are maybe other places to edit as it still have ssb in memory), or IOS could help but be optional (like patching the network functions), or IOS is required to edit the current game's ID.
we still have things to try.
Currently we are focusing on a GUI.
one step at a time ;)

Edit : randomly pressed + on the main menu to see what those stamps were, game tried to load miiverse, and ISI crash xD)
Miiiverse "access" worked on version between 3.0 and 4.0, the test versions before rewriting the loader to new memory addresses. but it was still loading SSBU miiverse page, not the correct game's miiverse page.
ISI is forbidden execution memory. it probably need to fix the memory rights. ISI dump picture could be useful !! (with the memory address)

we will still work on fixing online. we need time.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Here is a picture of the error, in the meantime I'll try copy a freshly extracted mario kart 8 onto my sd.

Edit: Just thought I would add that I have no meta folder because I could not find it in the extracted mario kart 8, I also did not have the system folder before, but I'm including it this time.
stamps worked fine for me in SSB mode (although it was still probably going to post to SSB miiverse so i didnt post anything), but if you were booting it in miimaker mode it probably crashed as there is no miiverse page for miimaker

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
SSB might work with miiverse because SSB initialized the network at launch, while miimaker does not use network at all.
When we tried online, we always used SSB for that reason.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if IOS is needed.
maybe it's not needed, and just "switching" the titleID in memory could be done to allow online (we tried, it didn't work, but there are maybe other places to edit as it still have ssb in memory), or IOS could help but be optional (like patching the network functions), or IOS is required to edit the current game's ID.
we still have things to try.
Currently we are focusing on a GUI.
one step at a time ;)

Miiiverse "access" worked on version between 3.0 and 4.0, the test versions before rewriting the loader to new memory addresses. but it was still loading SSBU miiverse page, not the correct game's miiverse page.
ISI is forbidden execution memory. it probably need to fix the memory rights. ISI dump picture could be useful !! (with the memory address)

we will still work on fixing online. we need time.
oh, sorry will take a picture next time :) (Hope I can replicate) (I was using Mii Maker, yes)
I wasn't thinking/implying it was a bug though, since online is off limits for now, just didn't know those stamps lead to online stuff is all :)

Last edited by Azel,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it might be normal to crash in miimaker mode, but with the crash dump, maybe we could do something about it. knowing the addresses it try to execute for example. (unless it's an IOS function address to init the network, in that case we won't be able to do anything)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
guess that may be why mk8 with updates doesn't work in miimaker mode too, if the game tries to initialize network features early rather than only when accessed on v0

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
it might be normal to crash in miimaker mode, but with the crash dump, maybe we could do something about it. knowing the addresses it try to execute for example. (unless it's an IOS function address to init the network, in that case we won't be able to do anything)
here :)

Attachments

• 20151120_120742.jpg
    20151120_120742.jpg
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 205

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Screw the GUI. I'm fine with a list... Lol
guess that may be why mk8 with updates doesn't work in miimaker mode too, if the game tries to initialize network features early rather than only when accessed on v0
Maybe. Some games don't work just because the log server ( loadiine launched with X ) is on. At least it use to be the case.

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: fitnesstino

naitsa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everybody, can someone please share the xml files for Super Mario 3D World and Yoshis Wooly World both EU Version? They are in liomajors list, but there is no Folder for these two in his download. On top of that i want to send a BIG THANK YOU to all who worked at this and to liomajor for posting the xmls so far. You are soo damn great :grog:

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Use the NUS Downloader from Uwizard http://wiiubrew.net/uwizard/
You need the wii u keys in the aplication in order to decrypt updates. Its easy. ;)
I already tried this but it gives me an error, so I used Nus Grabber GUI to download it, but i can't decrypt it:hateit:
Error of uwizard:
Code:
Starting NUS Download. Please be patient!
Downloading Title 0005000E1018DD00 v[Latest]...
    [=] Storing Encrypted Content...
  - Downloading TMD...
   + Downloading TMD Failed...
Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed:
Richiesta annullata: Timeout dell'operazione.."

Last edited by Mazamin,

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloading TMD Failed = Either there is no update or services are down/bad connection.

18DD00 > 241 MB Update, decyption needs common key.

Last edited by liomajor,

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Downloading TMD Failed = Either there is no update or services are down/bad connection.
So i can't solve it?
Anyway it's not a server problem as i downloaded it with the other program and it's 229 MB (241.151.076 byte) so the only problem is decrypting it.
If i use cdecrypt i need cetk, how can i find it?

Last edited by Mazamin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: already did