Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My mistake, corrected.
CDecrypt v 1.0b by crediar
Built: 09:43:46 Jan 14 2015
It is not allowed to resell, rehost, redistribute
or include this file in any packages!

Title version:80
Content Count:24
Encrypted Title KEY:
EDC43F92C8E49051FFFBC3E7663AAF13
Title ID:
0005000E1018DD000000000000000000
Decrypted Title KEY:
AF557BC233D01B133992A1698C529755
Failed to open content:23

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All files in the same folder, check if filenames for title.tmd etc. is correct.

Depending on how you dl'ed it, it might be simple tmd and so on.

Reactions: Mazamin

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I posted this in the other thread but it actually should go here.

Maybe I am really unlucky or maybe I am doing something wrong. I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get the modified Loadline kernel exploit to work and I have tried all the tips posted by various people.
Wii U is at 5.3.2 E, some things I try are deleting all cookies, powering down again after the hard reboot, opening multiple tabs, closing the browser and then reopening, loading up a page first, closing and then reopening, not opening any tabs at all and typing the url directly in, using wireless, using a LAN adapter.
I'm only loading it from the various sites posted not a local server. The majority of the time I get a black screen that freezes the Wii U and has some garbled pixels. If I don't reboot the console after a hard reboot then the screen just normally freezes but isn't black.

It's an AUS PAL console. Am I just really unlucky or is there more to it? Mainly using the eclipsesin URL but have tried others.

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Been there. Keep trying.
After it crashes with the black pixelated screen just power down, reboot, start sys settings and close it, try again.
This was my cicle untill it finally worked. Now its between my first and fifth try (locally).

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Maybe I am really unlucky or maybe I am doing something wrong. I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get the modified Loadline kernel exploit to work and I have tried all the tips posted by various people.
Wii U is at 5.3.2 E, some things I try are deleting all cookies, powering down again after the hard reboot, opening multiple tabs, closing the browser and then reopening, loading up a page first, closing and then reopening, not opening any tabs at all and typing the url directly in, using wireless, using a LAN adapter.
I'm only loading it from the various sites posted not a local server. The majority of the time I get a black screen that freezes the Wii U and has some garbled pixels. If I don't reboot the console after a hard reboot then the screen just normally freezes but isn't black.

It's an AUS PAL console. Am I just really unlucky or is there more to it? Mainly using the eclipsesin URL but have tried others.
PM'ed you, hope this works.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia

I know you said that you listened to a bunch of tips, but I wanna know if you tried the one that immediately solved the problem for me (it's actually the tip that I demonstrate in my video guides). Turn on the system, go to http://eclipsesin.github.io/ and then when it loads fully, turn off the system. Then turn it on and go to the browser and it should be the first page that loads. Click on Loadiine Kernel (or is Multi-Kernel better at this point?) and then wait. It should work a lot more often and if there's an error it will almost always be the race attack failed (as opposed to simply crashing which requires a hard reset) which just requires going into the system settings before trying again.

Once it works successfully just relaunch the browser and click on Loadiine (vLatest) which should work basically every time given that the first one worked.

Edit: Watch this video and skip to 4:23 to see what I'm talking about if I worded it funny here.

Reactions: Azel

tOaO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Once it works successfully just relaunch the browser and click on Loadiine (vLatest) which should work basically every time given that the first one worked.
Maybe thats on my side... but thats definitely not the case for me. After a successful kernal exploit i would say i have about a 50:50 change of loadiine freezing/working. (even had a freeze once, when loadiine was already started in the selection screen)

r1cola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive only ever had the pixelated screen crash once or twice, it's 99% of the time Race Attack. I do have a white launch console though, so not sure if models/skus have any impact on this,...

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe thats on my side... but thats definitely not the case for me. After a successful kernal exploit i would say i have about a 50:50 change of loadiine freezing/working. (even had a freeze once, when loadiine was already started in the selection screen)
It's not just you, since 4.0 I've had just as many crashes running loadiine as with the kexploit. I've also had the one you mentioned where it crashes on the selection screen.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After the kernel exploit works. When it reloads the browser or goes back to the home button/pause menu (depends on which kernel exploit you used), I find waiting about 30 seconds before doing anything really helps. Before I started doing this after the v4 update, I couldnt use System Settings for the reset and had to turn my Wii U off instead like before.

Reactions: r1cola

r1cola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the kernel exploit works. When it reloads the browser or goes back to the home button/pause menu (depends on which kernel exploit you used), I find waiting about 30 seconds before doing anything really helps. Before I started doing this after the v4 update, I couldnt use System Settings for the reset and had to turn my Wii U off instead like before.

thats interesting eclipse, one time I left the system sitting after the kexploit(successful) for about 30 MINUTES and it didnt work, it did the pixel screen thing.

it makes me wonder if the kexploit is really fully resident for any amount of time...

tOaO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For me it seems like being extremely fast works best. I do have self hosting setup however, with 2 links on the index site 1 to kernal payload and 1 to loadiine payload). So opening the browser as fast as possible after booting and instantly clicking on the links seems to gives the best results for now :P. (for myself at least)

Last edited by tOaO,

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thats interesting eclipse, one time I left the system sitting after the kexploit(successful) for about 30 MINUTES and it didnt work, it did the pixel screen thing.

it makes me wonder if the kexploit is really fully resident for any amount of time...
I've also found that the speed of your internet connection and distance of your wifi router from the wii u affect the success rate quite dramatically.. The faster the exploit site loads, the less likely it is to crash... Since I'm hosting my own exploit and things are loading super quick (using no pics and no sub folders), I barely had any crashes... But again everyone seem to have their own little fix as well.. Who know if we can draw any real conclusions out of these... I hope you get it working soon

Reactions: fiveighteen

kimchee2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've also found that the speed of your internet connection and distance of your wifi router from the wii u affect the success rate quite dramatically.. The faster the exploit site loads, the less likely it is to crash... Since I'm hosting my own exploit and things are loading super quick (using no pics and no sub folders), I barely had any crashes... But again everyone seem to have their own little fix as well.. Who know if we can draw any real conclusions out of these... I hope you get it working soon

I experienced this issue of speed connection. I couldn't load any exploit with a correct probability
My Internet is very average in terms of latency
Since I use my local webserver (mongoose) it's 90% success and the pages load very fast
Kernel exploit and Loadiine : loading around 3 seconds each

And one very good thing : freezes are rare so no pain to launch it again ...

Last edited by kimchee2000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol