Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

awalsh053

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a wii u 4.0.2 u with vwii side bricked so i cant update. would love to see this for 4.0.2 u to do some testing keep up the good work!!!!!

Last edited by awalsh053,

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think you could get Loadiine GX2 for 5.2, apparently some memory addresses are needed.

(maybe those were already found here https://gbatemp.net/threads/beta-loadiine-v3-for-wiiu-4-1-0-5-0-0-only.405822/page-2 (ptitleray's second post on that page provides the method to find those adresses by yourself, you can post them in loadiine GX2's thread with "@ dimok" (without the space between @ and dimok, to notify him)^^

Also, there's a huge lack of japanese game dumps in the wii u scene, so if you have anything to share, you're welcome to do so...but not on this forum :)

roots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@dimok change adresses in the loader but still have freeze before launching game.
i try several range for memArea and still the same.
is the function osdynload_isModuleLoaded used or just if we use Log functions?

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whichever site I choose and whatever kernel or exploit I click on those mentioned sites, I always get a freeze of death. I am on 5.3.2, but I cannot glitch my WiiU.

Ok I read into it. A lot of people have it apparently on the first setup. I went to so many scenarios now. I had to restart my wii u 100 times now, because of freezes. What can I do? Is there a trick, what I have to do to glitch it?

Edit: Works now finally!

Last edited by CyKoDeLiC,

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whichever site I choose and whatever kernel or exploit I click on those mentioned sites, I always get a freeze of death. I am on 5.3.2, but I cannot glitch my WiiU.

Ok I read into it. A lot of people have it apparently on the first setup. I went to so many scenarios now. I had to restart my wii u 100 times now, because of freezes. What can I do? Is there a trick, what I have to do to glitch it?

Edit: Works now finally!
How did you solve it?

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had troubles when the second exploit site I used went down, and the third site didn't work after A LOT of tries..
So i downloaded the self host package and solved the problem. Got it in 10 to 15 tries and works every time now.

AccilesxP

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's be possible in 5.5.1? I have been saw some videos on youtube with a "demonstration" of exploit on 5.5.1 and 5.5.0..but its fixed?

awalsh053

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another trick that worked for me was go to your browser load the exploit page then turn wiiu off and back on now when u go to browser exploit page loads off the hop works with 2 trys everytime after I did this 1st shot most of the time

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, my European wii u is currently on firrware 4. something, been a while since I've had it on (been unplugged and turned off for over a year). I have Splatoon (5.3.2 I believe) and Mario Maker (5.4.0 I believe).

Am I better to upgrade to 5.3.2 or 5.4.0? As I see both seem pretty well supported? Which exploit is more consistent etc. Apologies if it;s been asked before.

I have a new router and I am going to reset the wii u anyways so no concern about accidental updates beyond what is on the discs.

looseless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Quick question, my European wii u is currently on firrware 4. something, been a while since I've had it on (been unplugged and turned off for over a year). I have Splatoon (5.3.2 I believe) and Mario Maker (5.4.0 I believe).

Am I better to upgrade to 5.3.2 or 5.4.0? As I see both seem pretty well supported? Which exploit is more consistent etc. Apologies if it;s been asked before.

I have a new router and I am going to reset the wii u anyways so no concern about accidental updates beyond what is on the discs.
If you can do both, I would say go to 5.3.2 because then you could still get to 5.4.0 if you need to.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@bootmonster I second updating to 5.3.2 and staying there for now. 5.4.0 has minor changes iirc, mostly the game manual stuff I think. Been a while since I had to remember this stuff. 5.4.0 uses the mp4 exploits, I didn't have much luck with those myself. Probably just bad juju. If you decide to go the 5.4.0 route, you'll have to look for some members on that firmware for support/help. I believe most are on spoofed 5.3.2 consoles still, waiting for an installable HBL (whether that comes in emunand-only form or something else).

That said, 5.4.0 should have the same possibilities, and there is a payload(bin) to mp4 converter posted here on the Wii U Hacking section for easier mp4 creation. I haven't tried it, but the comments seem to point at it working pretty well for those who know what they are doing/read. Anyway, just my thoughts. Enjoy your day!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    parents? what parents?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People who screwed each other to make you
    +2
  • OfficialGamer @ OfficialGamer:
    is it just me or is the gbatemp group creation not working
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @OfficialGamer, probably just you
    I think I'm banned from it XD (didn't even do anything on this website for a while)
    i516qp.png

)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @OfficialGamer, try contacting a mod
    +1
    Ill see what I can do 👍
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or you dont have enough "privileges" @OfficialGamer
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I mean you are just level 1
    oh so I think I'm gonna try leveling up and see if I can access the page?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't even know how to upgrade levels, I'm still level 1 since 2017
    then if that doesn't work then im gonna contact support
    @NinStar your at level 10
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @OfficialGamer, i think that was a joke
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It wasn't, I thought it was still 1
    tbh I don't take jokes sometimes
    just because of the whole thing with texting though websites and stuff you cant hear peoples voices stuff like that
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Why are conservative "Christians" so against LGBTQ and gender affirming surgeries? They supposedly believe in the BIble, but the BIble clearly states that God himself took man parts and turned them into a woman.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    what
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, don't ask that here
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    anyway, I really don't know what are the criterias for leveling up
    NinStar @ NinStar: anyway, I really don't know what are the criterias for leveling up