G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, at risk of being slightly annoying, I'll provide some feedback for the editors.

I suspect Amberyl is wrong. It sounds like two katakana got swapped by accident in translation.

The word there is likely "Embellir", which is french for "to become [more] beautiful" and given the plot of this game, that makes more sense.

Last edited by chaoskagami,
Reactions: Yoshideking

Versa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been getting a C2-12828-1 before getting into the main screen. Must have done something wrong with the process.

Should I delete the clear sign and keystones files on the patch folder, or on the main folder of the game itself? I did the former and I got the error.

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been getting a C2-12828-1 before getting into the main screen. Must have done something wrong with the process.

Should I delete the clear sign and keystones files on the patch folder, or on the main folder of the game itself? I did the former and I got the error.

Did you decrypt the patch first, then delete the files from the patch? And no, not from the main game unless you like to want to reinstall it (assuming cart or NoNpDrm)

Reactions: Versa

Versa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you decrypt the patch first, then delete the files from the patch? And no, not from the main game unless you like to want to reinstall it (assuming cart or NoNpDrm)

Thanks, got it to work. I missed opening the folder decrypted in VitaShell, never knew this one before.

Thanks for the translation!

Last edited by Versa,

Cecilmax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you also translated other games like bullet girls 1 & 2 and criminal girls ? :) if you could, I would like to give you something $$ for all your work :)

AlternativeZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, at risk of being slightly annoying, I'll provide some feedback for the editors.

I suspect Amberyl is wrong. It sounds like two katakana got swapped by accident in translation.

The word there is likely "Embellir", which is french for "to become [more] beautiful" and given the plot of this game, that makes more sense.
Sorry for the late reply, I'm the only editor remaining :(.

It's written as アンベリール which works out to Anberiiru.

You could be right with this easily being Japanese cannibalizing foreign words but because I really don't know I don't want to mess with it.
Let me check how the localization of the sequel handles it.

SavitarSvit

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I finished the game (Main Story), find some non translated text in the middle and at the end of the game. In general, no bugs or freezes.
Thank you for your work.

suiseisekidesu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I'm getting C1-2738-0 error after uploading enzo to 3.65. Maybe the patch is not compatible with this version? :/ i played some hours with 3.60 but now i can't :(

By the way, over 9000 thanks for this amazing translation!

AlternativeZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting C1-2738-0 error after uploading enzo to 3.65. Maybe the patch is not compatible with this version? :/ i played some hours with 3.60 but now i can't :(

By the way, over 9000 thanks for this amazing translation!
Unfortunately because 3.65 patched the ux0:Patch exploit that was available on 3.60 many undubs, fan translated and uncensored patched games won't work in the same way, rePatch fixes this however I ran into some issues when trying to run the translation patch with it.

Unless you are open to dealing with a rather horrible bug that crashes the game if it is resumed from the LiveArea, I recommend making a backup of your save file using the modded savemgr and waiting until rePatch is updated so OL is compatible.

I'm going to release a new update once rePatch fixes this bug that fixes the issues reported here and on discord with an edited translation.

suiseisekidesu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Unfortunately because 3.65 patched the ux0:Patch exploit that was available on 3.60 many undubs, fan translated and uncensored patched games won't work in the same way, rePatch fixes this however I ran into some issues when trying to run the translation patch with it.

Unless you are open to dealing with a rather horrible bug that crashes the game if it is resumed from the LiveArea, I recommend making a backup of your save file using the modded savemgr and waiting until rePatch is updated so OL is compatible.

I'm going to release a new update once rePatch fixes this bug that fixes the issues reported here and on discord with an edited translation.

Ok, i get it. Then i will wait. Thanks a lot for your work!

Versa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks for the update, does this mean games like Eiyuu Senki are playable barring the crashing when resuming bug?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow