Gaming One Piece Romance Dawn Translation Project

Michael Tripp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you apply this? I have UMD 4.0. Do I just need to put the common.pac in the UMD ISO directory and save? If I am wrong can you PM me the instructions?

Michael Tripp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind. I found some instructions for the patching process on another site. I did this with Grand Knights History but forgot how. Now I see I was way off. And need this CD Mage utility not UMDGen I guess as well.

Dragon Lee

Monocle-wearing Muthafucker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you people would actually read the first page everything you need to know on what to do is right there, stop scrolling to the end and not reading a damn thing, seriously 19 pages here and you didn't think to yourself "Hmmm, somewhere here probably has the instructions on what I need to do..."

I made a legitimate inquiry about me helping out with the ISO patches progress and get ignored but then you got all these morons who cant even do something as simple as read constantly asking for help when they don't need to, just to waste time and forum space...

Michael Tripp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh. There are no instructions on the first page. Just a progress report of what has been translated and links to the patches. I downloaded the new official beta originally that just had the common.pac file which was a mistake. The old beta one had the instructions obviously and the other files needing patched. My time is very limited and the first 5 pages didn't have anything I was looking for that night. So get over yourself if you are attacking me without any kind of context. Not like I came here and obnoxiously was begging for help. I eventually saw my mistake and fixed it.

Dragon Lee

Monocle-wearing Muthafucker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't actually referring to you but still like I said the instructions ARE on the front page in the DL links as described many times in many posts on this very thread so anyone with a brief skimming would know what to do not as if it is difficult to begin with. If you are so limited on time try using Youtube where things cant get any simpler than seeing someone else do all the work for you...
And by the way if you want to be a smart ass and shit talk I can redirect my former post and "attack you" as you so boldly stated, maybe next time you can try to make fewer assumptions. Also I should have mentioned im my previous post, double posting is frowned upon, stop

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
i will try to continue one piece.. so far i dont experience blackscreen in warehouse...

it will be slow because i also doing Gundam memories...

donquixonte21

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys !!
I knows i get glitchs(blacks screen) when i play the game with code cheat with EngPatch but now i get glitchs too with a JapVersion at the end (with code cheat too) !!!

2012Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Back on track... but I need help on translating the Story Script. I've finally extracted all the files for the story.
Edit this files on MadEdit. Any help would be much appreciated and credited.
If possible, please let us stick to official OnePiece english release (like FunMation etc...).
Check attached file: EP.ZIP
*deleted*

darknessfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what it seems, the translation is pretty much done except for the story. However, they haven't been able to fix the black screen at all... So yeah, it's sort of at a stop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ