Hardware Online $17.50 -$26.50 allegedly

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suspect it will mostly be cheap Westerners that won't pay as a well. Which is fine by me because the best Splatoon players are Asian and it just isn't any fun getting stuck in a lobby with crappy players like "Dad" or "Timmy".

*incomming* :)

Reactions: Xzi
D

Deleted-355425

73f07f805a0ac0165ab2bd0f09bc1375cd0812da578a97bae454cde2c1ddff30.jpg

Reactions: thorasgar

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm thats not so bad, i can change my opinion on the switch.
but that better for paying for good dedicated servers and less lag and
"IF" smash bros is getting ported i WANT SERVERS! not P2P with 2000MS input delay

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so tempted to get it at launch --- Zelda + Joycon Charge + Switch + Acessory Case but that would all add up to £380/$400 roughly, I gotta wait for price to go down
Hey Miles, I think you were one of my buddies on the whole Gatewait Hype Train! What's been mashing?

What do you need the joyless con charger for? And some bubble wrap, Velcro and your daypack will work for case in pinch. :)

Last edited by thorasgar,

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Hey Miles, I think you were one of my buddies on the whole Gatewait Hyoe Train! What's been mashing?

What do you need the joyless con charger for? And some bubble wrap, Velcro and your daypack will work for case in pinch. :)

I thought the joycons need a charger if you play a wireless game, when is the joy con charger essential?
And these days im good, just trying to get WIi U exploit working, its really hard, I cant run WUP Installer, any tips?

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's definitely cheaper compared to xbox live and psn subscription. Then again, microsoft and sony offer monthly free games. I wonder what other gimmicks will this subscription bring.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.