Hacking Question Online play ? Soon or future?

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it worth my time to find a 6+ month old switch that i can hack , Can hacked old switchs play online and maybe even get free subscription OR will they be able to in the future "if they are old the hacking will advanced to 3DS level and safe from nintendos patching" If no online even in future ... I'll just wait for a new switch, like how 3ds had a gen 2 and just buy games

like mainly want switch for online play since offline stuff can be done later in life

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can play online just not with cfw enabled.
Its gotten to a point where even save editing triggers a ban with their online service mainly in their highly competitive games. But yeah if we ever think about cfw offline usage needs to be
taken more seriously now. Free subscription? thats a indefinitely No b/c its server sided
"Online + DNS + cfw = "safe" To eliminate confusion this just allows your Switch connect to the internet without Nintendo service being active. That means no game updates or Online Play.

Last edited by MasterJ360,
Reactions: Deleted User

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You can play online just not with cfw enabled.
Its gotten to a point where even save editing triggers a ban with their online service mainly in their highly competitive games. But yeah if we ever think about cfw offline usage needs to be
taken more seriously now. Free subscription? thats a indefinitely No b/c its server sided
"Online + DNS + cfw = "safe" To eliminate confusion this just allows your Switch connect to the internet without Nintendo service being active. That means no game updates or Online Play.

I think as long as you have once run something non-official there is a log kept in your console.
Thereafter, it does NOT matter whether you are going online with CFW or not. Nintendo can just check the log and do a ban.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think as long as you have once run something non-official there is a log kept in your console.
Thereafter, it does NOT matter whether you are going online with CFW or not. Nintendo can just check the log and do a ban.
We don't know that its a theory otherwise they would have banned me months ago I had my sxos since July. I went on Eshop purchased Smash Ultimate last month. Emunand's existence is the soul reason to keep us under the radar b/c anything you install does not latch itself on the sysnand. 90% of the ppl get banned out of careless actions more than just having cfw

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
You're asking too much tc. They ban people just for modifying their avatars, what more if you mess with their online and hack it to get free subscription?

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
We don't know that its a theory otherwise they would have banned me months ago I had my sxos since July. I went on Eshop purchased Smash Ultimate last month. Emunand's existence is the soul reason to keep us under the radar b/c anything you install does not latch itself on the sysnand. 90% of the ppl get banned out of careless actions more than just having cfw

Fair enough but I think you would like to point this out to OP as well.
It is his call but non-complete info is a poison.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lawwww I am the lawwww!!! +1