Online-Trends SX OS Info

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine did a ship a couple of hours or minutes ago.
Mine has started shipping as well :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180702-161230_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180702-161230_Gmail.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: Nollog

ABGX

Trophies
XP
Country
received mine today, no sign of a key for the OS and the jig and dongle are unbranded (videos online show a logo), the jig does have a TX stamp on it though

EDIT

listing says its "embedded" so i guess they just didnt stick or send the stickers. all is well!

Last edited by ABGX,

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm going away for two weeks and my SX Pro decided to stop working :/. Luckily I'll have a Macbook to inject the payload but still ;_;

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Also just a little warning don't screw around too much with SX OS. A week later and I've already been banned from the eshop lmao
Ouch.

I plan to do a nand backup before doing anything SX os on my switch and then keeping it all offline. When the ban reasons start making sense I can backup my saves and reflash the backup maybe.

I'm going away for two weeks and my SX Pro decided to stop working :/. Luckily I'll have a Macbook to inject the payload but still ;_;
Not good...

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's not all bad. I've had a good time with SX OS. A bit disappointed with the SX Pro though. It still accepts charge but doesn't inject :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer