Open-world Harry Potter game to launch for next-gen consoles in 2021, according to a new report

hp.jpg
Back in 2018, we reported of the development of an open-world game set in the Harry Potter universe. The news came from a leaked video coming from a focus group participant that showed the game in action, along with the title's features. However, not much was heard of this game until now.

According to a Bloomberg report, the game is still in the works by the Warner Bros.-owned studio, Avalanche Software. Bloomberg mentions that the game was originally planned to be officially unveiled during this year's E3 but due to the pandemic, it will be announced after the digital DC FanDome event in August during which a new Batman game will be announced.

Bloomberg kept the anonymity of its sources who feared of being laid off for speaking publicly. They mentioned that the new Harry Potter game will release in late 2021 on the PS5 and Xbox Series X.

:arrow: SOURCE

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
How is JK Rowling a shitty person of all people? A woman who became famous with her own skill and advocates for LGBT rights is shitty now?
Advocates for LGBTQ+ rights?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You must be joking.

What in the actual hell? Biological women have very different experiences growing up than male-to-female trans women that can't be duplicated with mere hormone therapy. There's nothing wrong with what she said.

I swear to god this is just an extension of men putting women down once again, only this time it's male-to-female trans still retaining their male attitudes towards demeaning women at every possible event. And then people wonder why feminism is such a hot topic. Ya'll see a successful woman and as usual call her derogatory words like "cunt".
You're not looking at the bigger picture here. Yes, they do have very different experiences than male-to-female trans women. However, one look at her tweets and the media shows that this isn't the message she's trying to get across. She. Is. A. TERF.
"I swear to god this is just an extension of men putting women down once again, only this time it's male-to-female trans still retaining their male attitudes towards demeaning women at every possible event."
Trans women are women, not men. Act like it. J.K. Rowling called them men and she pretends to not see her's and others' transphobic BS, and she's getting what she fucking deserves.
And if a functional adult, especially someone like J.K. Rowling, can't take being called a "cunt" by teenagers on the internet, they seriously need to rethink their priorities and get help.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advocates for LGBTQ+ rights?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You must be joking.

You're not looking at the bigger picture here. Yes, they do have very different experiences than male-to-female trans women. However, one look at her tweets and the media shows that this isn't the message she's trying to get across. She. Is. A. TERF.

Trans women are women, not men. Act like it. J.K. Rowling called them men and she pretends to not see her's and others' transphobic BS, and she's getting what she fucking deserves.
And if a functional adult, especially someone like J.K. Rowling, can't take being called a "cunt" by teenagers on the internet, they seriously need to rethink their priorities and get help.
Oh so when women are called derogatory words like "terf" and "cunt" they need to "rethink their priorities and get help". Gotcha. Just get over it, women! The MEN are talking and WE'LL tell you what is and isn't a woman!

Trans male-to-female are NOT biological females. That is her point. Biological females have significantly different experiences as women BECAUSE THEIR BODIES ARE DIFFERENT. From birth to old age, there are a lot of female only conditions that only they will experience. No amount of hormone therapy will ever cause a male-to-female trans to be able to get pregnant or have menopause. That's the point. There is no argument there. Being mad about that fact is as stupid as yelling at nature.

All of this is just the LGBT community eating their own. JK Rowling is a wonderful woman who BENT OVER BACKWARDS to have more diversity and inclusion in her stories because she cares about her readers from different backgrounds. It's absolutely disgusting that people like you can't respect her opinion as a woman and resort to demeaning her.

And then for no reason at all, Feminists called gamers sexist.

supershadow64ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna touch whatever the hell is going on above me.
No word on Nintendo Switch or PC ports? I'd love an open world HP game to take with me. Ever since I played Chamber of Secrets on GameBoy Color I've been wanting another Harry Potter RPG.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢🤮
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good thing I have a vagina
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    Evil SylverReZ: "GuldRez"
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: Evil SylverReZ: "GuldRez"