Hacking Original 3DS Hacks Guide

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,260
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
Does anyone know where I can find a link to an archived copy of the original 3DS Hacks Guide? I found this link after browsing google for it, but the link is broken.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can find a link to an archived copy of the original 3DS Hacks Guide? I found this link after browsing google for it, but the link is broken.
The reason u can't find the stuff is it's outdated methods not good to use anymore the proper up to date guide is here

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

D

Deleted User

OP
The reason u can't find the stuff is it's outdated methods not good to use anymore the proper up to date guide is here

https://3ds.hacks.guide/
I am fully aware that it is outdated, otherwise I wouldn't have said "original 3DS Hacks Guide". I want the guide for research purposes. Please don't post if all you are going to do is inform me of something obvious that I clearly already knew, as you can tell by reading my first post.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Wayback Machine is a good starting point for finding old versions (and pages not existing anymore). Search it for 3ds.guide instead of 3ds.hacks.guide for older snapshots. There are several hundred snapshots of the guide over the years. Since I don't know what you're searching for, you are better off reading in the snapshots yourself.

Shadow#1's answer is not completely wrong here (although it is admittedly not helpful at all for you) – the warning makes sense for the case that a newbie not aware of the problematic stumbles upon your thread. The advise to use the current guide is correct – from the viewpoints of safety for the device, easy of use and features.

Research, personal interest and self-education are valid reasons for looking for old versions.

Don't do anything stupid like trying to install A9LH nowadays. At least keep a NAND image and ntrboot cart ready. Anything you do and try is obviously your own risk.

Good luck and have fun!

Red771

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.