Owner of Wii Hakcing Site (tehskeen.com)Commits suicide!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ether fake or a cry for help.

Real suicides dont announce that they are going to do it, they just go ahead and kill themselves. They dont want anyone calling 911 to stop them.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
B-Blue said:
I wanna be an hero too....

I'm gonna throw myself in front of an oncoming train... cya on the other side.
oh no, don't do that, you are already on the other side to me.
laugh.gif

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't imagine somebody's life is so fucked up that online drama could be the tipping point. Moreso, drama over a damn video game console!

I have never experienced depression like that either, so who knows.

in my country i kid killed himself because his runescape account was hacked by his best friend

CZroe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! You blink and miss something like this. FWIW, that is no longer the correct contact info listed on the front page. Not even close. I know, more than a little late, but I had no idea this was going on. I hope they took care of it by tracking him down through a relative or old rooommate or something.

I haven't been to tehskeen.com in a while and if wiinewz reported on it I somehow missed it. I just opened a letter that came in the mail a few days ago from my mother that had been delayed because it didn't have enough postage. It required extra postage because there was another envelope inside from John, originally sent to my old address accross the country. Basically, I sent him a new Wii a while back and, as agreed, he has been paying me bit by bit when he has some spare change. I haven't contacted him back yet, but I imagine that it's been a monkey on his back for a while and I totally don't want it to add any stress to his life (kinda the whole point of me offering the Wii with such flexible terms).

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hm glad he's ok. how pathetic is our society that individuals are pushed to the brink like this? also, to all the people who said that suicide is cowardly, you guys are fuckin morons. that is all.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
hm glad he's ok. how pathetic is our society that individuals are pushed to the brink like this? also, to all the people who said that suicide is cowardly, you guys are fuckin morons. that is all.
+1 agreed with everything just said

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
also, to all the people who said that suicide is cowardly, you guys are fuckin morons. that is all.
Nuh-uh, suicide can be cowardly. It's a harsh way of putting it, but sometimes it's the easier way out, and people choose to hurt other people by killing themselves rather than making things better. However, pointing the finger and calling someone a coward when they've tried to commit suicide won't help anyway, sympathy is needed.

And pathetic? No, humans are just more fragile than you think.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:

Agreed. Suicide isn't cowardly. Its the most selfish thing one person can do.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:

Some might say that living is the most selfish thing one person can do.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devante said:
WildWon said:

Some might say that living is the most selfish thing one person can do.

Yea, well those people should be shot.

At least its not suicide.
wink.gif

The thoughts and feelings expressed in the above post do not signify those of GBAtemp.net or its other users. It is solely based upon the retarded humor of WildWon. Thank you for your attention. GBATemp - Fuck You, I'm Gaming

k3vin369

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully it's no joke and that he won't commit suicide over hacking video games and systems.

If it is some joke, probably another slut looking for attention

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, to clarify what other people said... so maybe we can agree.

Suicide is most definitely selfish (good wording WildWon), as it really can't help anyone else who cares about you (despite what you make think, you can do things much more productive) - family, friends, loved ones, in fact it can traumatize them.

It's cowardly and weak in the fact that they were too afraid to face the truth that is life, the hardships and the tough times.

It's brave in the fact, that it's human nature to fear death, (debatable i know, don't bring up psychologists plz...), and so it wouldn't be easy to make the decision and take the action.

It's stupid in that there is a lack of understanding that there is a joy to life, and that despite hardships that occur, however. In the end life is what you make it and how you percieve it.

Someone close to me has suffered from this trauma of losing a close one from suicide, and in turn I have suffered in supporting her through her recovery and enduring the affects on her attitude and happiness from the trauma.

The are only a few cases in which voluntary death may be heralded, such as if it were to save others.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
da_head said:
It is if you are too pathetic to go and seek help. Suicide is the cowards way of getting out of problems without trying to find a logical way to solve your issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vBe3ld2UF0