Hacking PaRaDoX Banner's Zone

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
There are TURBO switches for Buttons 1&2 on a regular PC Engine gamepad, you probably hit them accidentaly

from the readme:
QUOTE said:
The Gamecube joypad is mapped as follows:

Button A PCE Button 1
Button B PCE Button 2
Button X PCE Turbo 1
Button Y PCE Turbo 2
Trigger Z PCE Select
Start PCE Run

I guess you have to press X or Y to activate/desactivate "autofire-style"

AbraCadvr

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ohh, got it
blush.gif
thanks

Womp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
Womp said:
A HUGO release would be friggin amazing.

:::drools:::
There's better emus than Hugo out there

That have been ported to Wii?

I've been using Magic Engine for 10 years...If that gets ported, great, otherwise this will cover the bases for now.

Shinster

Trophies
XP
Country
The only problem with the emulators is diagonals on the analog stick doesn't work.
But these game systems are meant to be played with the D-pad anyway so it's all good! I just hope that Hugo gets wiimote support because the D-pad on the GC controller sucks ass...

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NikoK said:
I've injected GC .dols into homebrew wads so it should work. Could paradox release a GBA channel with the GC homebrew of it?!?!?!?!? Ill give you a box of oreos.

How did you get a .dol into a wad?

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isoptera4 said:
TrainerAbu said:
Ah, so he's finally gone for now =X. I just realized too late too (I made this for him) but yeah =3.
Not to be mean but I just looked at your image and I am glad paradox is taking a break because that is NOT a good looking banner. Just look at the other banners. They are all high resolution and have good images on them and they certainly aren't labeled "The Channel."
ff the whole thing's a reference to the Sega Master System game covers :3. Example. But ya oh well =3.

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrainerAbu said:
isoptera4 said:
TrainerAbu said:
Ah, so he's finally gone for now =X. I just realized too late too (I made this for him) but yeah =3.
Not to be mean but I just looked at your image and I am glad paradox is taking a break because that is NOT a good looking banner. Just look at the other banners. They are all high resolution and have good images on them and they certainly aren't labeled "The Channel."
ff the whole thing's a reference to the Sega Master System game covers :3. Example. But ya oh well =3.

Yeah well, its a Genesis emulator, not a SMS emulator. I know they're the same thing, but that would apply if it was "SMS Channel" and not "Genesis Channel."

Volsfan91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What version of RIN Wii is this? I ask because the version that I was aware of allowed you to just put the ROM's wherever you wanted them and it would run them. But this verison, as far as I can tell, does not support this. :\

ZeD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Volsfan91 said:
What version of RIN Wii is this? I ask because the version that I was aware of allowed you to just put the ROM's wherever you wanted them and it would run them. But this verison, as far as I can tell, does not support this. :\

put them anywhere
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    im sure half the responses won't be literal racial slurs or "drop table" jokes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look, it's China. They know what it's like when you give a poll to half a billion trolls.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much dollar do you think it is?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ONE MILLION DOLLA
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know the pricing of electronics nowadays isn't "how much it actually costs" but "how much we can get away with", but putting up a poll is just cynical.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably $150 someone said Anbernic said around the same price as rg556
    you know which game i wish they would rerelease
    sonic unleashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make it a happy meal toy
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    +1
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The big leap in all things tech is when carbon based chips start hitting.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Longer battery life cooler temps and faster! What's not to like lol (probably expensive as hell)
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [checks my dildo(s) batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [checks my batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D