Pixel_Astronaut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So, i recently found this http://mkiddy.leerik.nl/R4i/
He patched The firmware of The official r4isdhc to make it work in The pirate r4i-sdhc.
I tried it, and it works perfect of The white dual core 2017 card,
But he just actualice up to 1.83, and now its there The 1.84 that solve The white screen problema while loading some newer games,
So my cuestión is....someone knows how to patch it The software?
I tried to do it myslef but i failed....miserably so..anyone that would want to help me and all The people that had this type of cards will apreciatte any efort

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i recently found this http://mkiddy.leerik.nl/R4i/
He patched The firmware of The official r4isdhc to make it work in The pirate r4i-sdhc.
I tried it, and it works perfect of The white dual core 2017 card,
But he just actualice up to 1.83, and now its there The 1.84 that solve The white screen problema while loading some newer games,
So my cuestión is....someone knows how to patch it The software?
I tried to do it myslef but i failed....miserably so..anyone that would want to help me and all The people that had this type of cards will apreciatte any efort
I believe you will want to post this in the DS section instead of 3ds as you'll likely get an answer from there.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Disclaimer: I don't even know what this does, only done it as requested by the user. If it enables piracy or contains copyrighted files or is against the rules, feel free to remove the link.

Here you go , make sure to test it ;). I don't even know what this does, care to inform? :P I used the values in the patch.png btw. I patched the R4i-3DS V1.84, if its another version of R4 thats needed, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Slattz,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I think you got it mixed up on the OP. Also, neither is "pirate". Technically, all R4-branded carts except for the original ones for the DS are R4 ripoffs (at least on the branding). Either way, nice find. I quite like the r4i-sdhc.com carts. The r4isdhc.com ones have the shitty time bomb, so this is a cool thing for users of them to have.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I think you got it mixed up on the OP. Also, neither is "pirate". Technically, all R4-branded carts except for the original ones for the DS are R4 ripoffs (at least on the branding). Either way, nice find. I quite like the r4i-sdhc.com carts. The r4isdhc.com ones have the shitty time bomb, so this is a cool thing for users of them to have.
Is what I just patched a R4 firmware then?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Is what I just patched a R4 firmware then?
Don't think so, I'm just stating that the r4isdhc and r4i-sdhc both rip off the R4 branding and I don't find it right to just call one of them pirate.

Pixel_Astronaut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Thank you so much, i tried it, but and The menú works fine, but when you select a game, it gets freezed...

Disclaimer: I don't even know what this does, only done it as requested by the user. If it enables piracy or contains copyrighted files or is against the rules, feel free to remove the link.

Here you go , make sure to test it ;). I don't even know what this does, care to inform? :P I used the values in the patch.png btw. I patched the R4i-3DS V1.84, if its another version of R4 thats needed, feel free to ask.
U

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Nothing I can do about that unfortunately, I patched it the same way the previous versions were patched...

Pixel_Astronaut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Dont worry, thank you so much for your effort.
By the way, did you know if anyone has make improves to The kernel of The cards?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids +1