Persona 4 Golden reaches half a million players on PC

S24d2yN.png

Almost a month after its launch on Steam, Persona 4 Golden has hit a milestone of 500,000 players on PC. Atlus announced the sales data on Twitter, where they also shared a new piece of artwork, drawn by series artist Shigenori Soejima. If you still haven't gotten around to trying out Persona 4, you can check out our staff's passionate takes, in either our GBAtemp Recommends issue, or our official review of the game. Persona 4 originally launched in 2008, and was re-released with extra content in 2012 as Persona 4 Golden, with the original game selling 193,000 copies in its launch week in Japan, and Golden achieving 324,357 total copies sold in Japan on the Vita, for comparison.

:arrow: Source

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, all of them except that weird mobile spinoff game that was discontinued.

I see. The titles for the games border on suffering from becoming a "Chronologically Confused" episode from the AVGN, so I figured there might be games after V3 (version 3? It's a sequel? Not an...update?), so I figured eventually they dropped the numbers and resorted to just using subtitles like, "Danganronpa RESURRECTION!..." or something like that! XD

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope this will prompt Atlus to release persona 3 fes definitive edition with p3p contents. I am afraid p3p will bomb on pc since it's basically a visual novel game, it's not nearly as good as p3 fes due to the lack of the overworld.

However, my most wanted game is probably Shin megami tensei nocturne. It's the best JRPG I ever played, and I currently still play it on pcsx2, solo hard mode.

Last edited by eriol33,

call me Ken or Accel

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
I still find it hilarious when Persona 5 came out and Igor first spoke, all of us old time players were slapped in the face with his coarse low voice. And who would have know, it actually had a reason
I know right? And the new players like "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh"ing when playing Persona 4/3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo