Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really like BoneMonkey, and I'd like to see him return, but I'd also like to see people start taking the threat of a ban for bad behavior seriously. BoneMonkey should be allowed another chance (he's already had about 50), but not just yet. Maybe in a month or four.

This is supposed to be a punishment after all.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BoneMonkey , I miss you!

Today I woke up because my mother told me breakfast was ready and when I went down I saw BACON. It tasted good but I couldn't stop thinking about Bonemonkey.
cry.gif

Signed Dominik93 aka NekoLeah

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
The "Motherfuckin" Worst "evaR!"

I don't think its fair that his warns aren't even being reviewed, there has got to be one in there that he didn't deserve or hasn't done in awhile and needs to be removed. %100 shouldn't trigger a ban but a review of the member and whether or not the should be banned or just lose privileges. You could take contest, shoutbox, trading forum, blog, or other things as penalties. Instant ban is just too instant. BoneMonkey has put allot of time in on this site and you guys just throw him out like he is worthless

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Worst said:

I don't think its fair that his warns aren't even being reviewed, there has got to be one in there that he didn't deserve or hasn't done in awhile and needs to be removed. %100 shouldn't trigger a ban but a review of the member and whether or not the should be banned or just lose privileges. You could take contest, shoutbox, trading forum, blog, or other things as penalties. Instant ban is just too instant. BoneMonkey has put allot of time in on this site and you guys just throw him out like he is worthless
He holds the record for the most warns at 15. That means he was spared of 5 of them. He should of been banned a while ago really.

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
The Worst said:

He holds the record for the most warns at 15. That means he was spared of 5 of them. He should of been banned a while ago really.

I hold the record! I had far more...30 or so.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sig - (heart) Amal "WildWon" VonGwennivere Esquire III (heart)

Aww, looks JUST like my real signature. If "(heart)" was replaced with a hand drawn heart. And my name were Amal. And my last name were VonGwennivere. And if i were the Third. Or an Esquire. *tear*

podunk1269

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Fuck it Jumpman said discuss it in this or the other thread, so put your comments here

I want to believe the mods will do the right thing.

I want to believe BM will return, covered in bacon grease

2yjod9k.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Zynthrodak @ Zynthrodak: Press that and then select wii games