Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

Danook28

Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
When I enter the EMUMC partition, the official system and Syscfw system I watch the screen show two white color lines time appearance logo atmosphere logo and show the official Netindo screen logo and does not appear something checked Points and check DAT0 cleaning Motherboard Nothing There is nothing but this thing is not separated if you separate the CPU Point wire in the RP2040 CHIP widget ... Please answer this error in Boot Chip.

Cfw ofw emummc 18.0.1 hats pack 17.0.3

I have video.. You can see one line frist inter emummc and after logo atmosphere...

Last edited by Danook28,

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
yes but I want to know why this happens because not everyone experiences it even with same chip or not
If you want to know, then you need to buy some Logic Analyzer or Oscilloscope then you need to find a way to clip pin in the oled connector, and find some unusual signal. Then you trace back what line produce those unusual signal, it will ended on some ic or resistor or capacitor. You test one by one, maybe by removing it, and check whether the unusual signal produce or not. Then you found your 'reason'.

For me, thats wasting time. As long as its work, and not interfering with me enjoying the game, then all is good.

Dk2022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-11-03-51-30-283_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-11-03-51-30-283_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    829.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Danook28

Viktorsilva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It doesn't seem any easier or cheaper than just running wire. So what's the benefit? Is it faster?

To me it just looks like an easy way to accidentally rip DAT0 point.
Lollll, i was just thinking the same thing :D. it is a lot easier to do it with a thin wire. Done more then 30 kamikaze with just a stripped thin wire without any trouble.

Reactions: nitrozz

LuigiGad

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes but I want to know why this happens because not everyone experiences it even with same chip or not
It doesn't depend on the modchip, in my case (RP2040-zero) I thought it was the modchip that was the problem and I replaced it but nothing has changed.
Among other tests, I also removed it and the console no longer showed the line.
Of course I checked the flat video as well... perfect. In my opinion it's a bug in the code on the video refresh because it appears when the video is reset on the screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://i.ibb.co/vdHdJ45/20240519-144036.jpg