Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

Hadobedo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try to touch/rub all solder point on pico with finger, any sharp? protude? thats will make a short if you screw the shield.
I checked that after i got that error when putting shield on, I put Kapton tape below and above the left side GPIO row on the pico and made sure there were no bridges, touching wires on the board etc. Since I've done this and reassembled I got the **= error once more, but i've rebooted a bunch more and it hasn't happened since then

again leaning towards an accidentally melted part of an enameled wire being the culprit, gonna replace once i can, but at least for now the switch is *mostly* operational :P

Diogen_Karpis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
hi, this is a suggest conection for mosfets for al models. is more easy and clean from my own point of view.
I was kill 2 oled with picofly, 1 revive with shetix videos unbrick level1 and 2. and almost installed 35 consoles betwenn lite v1 and v2. When i started the installation im doing in 3 or 4 hrs , now after many consoles i install in 2 hrs without any errors.
What is your suggestions im doing wrong with oled, im very frustated using pico on oled.(many guys of gameshop on my city has the same problem with pico no just me) When i talk with shetix he said pico corrupts boots of nintendo, and oled is more sensitive to this. From this time i used instint for oleds, but i want to learn why happend this and how to prevent to use pico on oleds.

thanks in advanced!!!!

Attachments

• CONEXION MOSFETS.jpg
    CONEXION MOSFETS.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Danook28

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
hi, this is a suggest conection for mosfets for al models. is more easy and clean from my own point of view.
I was kill 2 oled with picofly, 1 revive with shetix videos unbrick level1 and 2. and almost installed 35 consoles betwenn lite v1 and v2. When i started the installation im doing in 3 or 4 hrs , now after many consoles i install in 2 hrs without any errors.
What is your suggestions im doing wrong with oled, im very frustated using pico on oled.(many guys of gameshop on my city has the same problem with pico no just me) When i talk with shetix he said pico corrupts boots of nintendo, and oled is more sensitive to this. From this time i used instint for oleds, but i want to learn why happend this and how to prevent to use pico on oleds.

thanks in advanced!!!!
Do you use dat0 adapter, or reball method?

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

thanks in advanced!!!!
Hello i can tell u the pico does not corrupt boot 0/1 on any console if that is the case then there was somethign wrong with the install iv done over 90+ consoles and over 60+ oleds an never had a issue with the installs.
i gotta say in my case i always set a Permanent dat0 point , and that is the most critical part of the Oled and where the most issues come with if the dat0 adapter is eather a cheap one or not set Properly and that is what corrupts the emmc

and for the mosfet this is the easiest install way with dual mosfet, u set a drop uv mask under the Mosfet and lay the mosfets on top.

or u use the singel mosfet on the back of the emmc thats way faster if u get it to glitch that way

Marikodual Mosfet.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Do you use dat0 adapter, or reball method?
I Bet Dat0 Adapter XD

Reactions: Danook28

minik1971

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Colleagues, does anyone know of this the solution to this problem when starting the Nintendo Switch, it goes past the 2 logos and this message appears, the console does not start

Attachments

• fe5a2d00-079e-4c97-b9be-11d319e1c7b1.jpg
    fe5a2d00-079e-4c97-b9be-11d319e1c7b1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
    Veho @ Veho: Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages...