PirateNeil here. I will be doing a Picofly mod to my new switch soon...

PirateNeil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all I am excited to be documenting and sharing my process in the latest picofly switch mod on an o-led and a lite soon. I am waiting for everything to get here. If there are any questions about the process or suggestions on information that is currently missing that I should include please let me know. I currently have a few different consoles that I would like to document the process of moding so hopefully I can help clarify the steps that I take. Stay tuned!

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Great!

Please keep us informed! There's never enough knowledge to achieve and more methods and "second" opinions are always welcome, even more if they clarify/simplify the process.

Will you be using a mosfet on the mods or a cable from another chip? Would love to see a clear (as in well described) tutorial about how to use a mosfet instead of a cable. Thanks in advance!

PirateNeil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great!

Please keep us informed! There's never enough knowledge to achieve and more methods and "second" opinions are always welcome, even more if they clarify/simplify the process.

Will you be using a mosfet on the mods or a cable from another chip? Would love to see a clear (as in well described) tutorial about how to use a mosfet instead of a cable. Thanks in advance!
I don't have the cables so yes mosfets will be used. I don't really like the Idea of soldering them tiny fets directly to the chip so I actually have larger ones (easier to manipulate and use without a microscope) coming. I'll have parts and pics of everything I use. I've done a few v1's now and fell pretty confident I can get these other guys nailed down.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't have the cables so yes mosfets will be used. I don't really like the Idea of soldering them tiny fets directly to the chip so I actually have larger ones (easier to manipulate and use without a microscope) coming. I'll have parts and pics of everything I use. I've done a few v1's now and fell pretty confident I can get these other guys nailed down.
Great!

Will be waiting for news about the process.

Thanks!

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Going back 10 years lol